E-40 Album "Deal Pack"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I remember seeing a couple weeks ago there was a deal pack that included a T-shirt w/ the purchase of both of the new E-40 albums if you buy in advance. Since I'm planning to buy it anyway thought I'd get the "deal pack".... but now I can't find it.
I know there's the iTunes pack, but I'm the type that needs the physical album. Am I remembering wrong or did this deal to get a free shirt exist somewhere ? Any help is appreciated...

Apr 25, 2002
Man, that was quick, thanks for the reply. Tell him I said helloooo when you see him. Mucus has been smebbin through my nasal cavity as of late, but I'm starting to feel better thinking about that new water album.

Anyway, you inviting me out ? :) ha, Hope all is good pal... you know where I'm at anytime you're close!

Apr 25, 2002
Got mine as soon as I got out of work today. I've waited until the day the album drops for the last 2 E-40 albums and it's SO much better than downloading, then buying.