E-40: 1-Luv

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Me and my boy was having a conversation about this song at work at the very begining where it goes you have a collect call from" hey this yo patna mayne" and my boy was saying that the fool hella sounded like mac dre. But we were both like nah it couldnt be cause the mac and 40 water never got along or at least thats what i thought. I was just wondering if anyone knew who the person was calling 40 from jail. Give some input!

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
lErK said:
Me and my boy was having a conversation about this song at work at the very begining where it goes you have a collect call from" hey this yo patna mayne" and my boy was saying that the fool hella sounded like mac dre. But we were both like nah it couldnt be cause the mac and 40 water never got along or at least thats what i thought. I was just wondering if anyone knew who the person was calling 40 from jail. Give some input!
I was wondering that too, because on one of the songs mac dre did miami the most says " 1 luv too nobody" - i dunno if it has any connection, but it do make sense.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Dosent mac dre have a song too where he samples E-40 going im from the v a double e j o and then b legit does his verse where smoking narcotics is all i know..not sure but i thought he did..

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
SCOCIOUS said:
what about that slap from N2DEEP's 24-7-365??? JAY TEE, FROM THA V! if you heard it, you know what i'm talkin about
what album is that off of? I got the mac dre song from the game plan called the same thing.

Apr 25, 2002
SCOCIOUS said:
what about that slap from N2DEEP's 24-7-365??? JAY TEE, FROM THA V! if you heard it, you know what i'm talkin about

aint that the one with Mac Dre on the phone in the beginin?

i got that cd some where.Deep N 2 The Game is one of the slumpiest songs ever.........