dvds with mob figaz performances

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
Ghetto Gumbo, U. G. A. (1 & 2), Lil' Cyco bonus DVD (Get Money Have Heart), This Is How We Eat (FriscoStreetShow), Murder Show. I know there's more I just can't think of 'em right now.

Nov 15, 2005
Live From The Gutter is anotha one (it has the video 4 "Hey Girl"). If I'm not mistaken Ghetto Gumbo is presented by the Jacka.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
best one out right now is DC new album called AGAINST ALL ODDS" it comes with a dvd with some great mob figaz performances on there and the cd is tight too. it also has ice cube in concert performing "tell me when to go". shit is tight

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
Ya like DJ Pimp said, I got prolly about 30 minutes of footage of the Mob Figaz on my DVD since AP.9 put my album out I had a lot of footage off all them. The DVD all together is about an hour and a half long, but I got footage of Hus before he was locked up, footage of all of em really, full length performances of their songs and hella shit, and some footage of AP.9 behind the scenes and shit. But ya pick the album up and check it out, in stores now.