dvd sets.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

they need to stop putting out sorry shit like friends episodes on dvd sets...instead of putting out sappy, corny, cheesy show sets like friends they should bring out the wonder years (kevin was a straight pimp) collection dvd set...followed by quantum leap (i know some sci fi mofos know about this here...show is classic) set...what do you think?what dvd sets do you think the world needs?

M

MrFreeze

they got simpsons already but seinfeld for sure. lol@the wonder years my parents used to watch that shit. remember dude had that dorky friend named paul? lol

A

askgarcia

paul was a dork...but kevin was a mack..you cant deny that...winnie, becky, that chick with that southern accent...thing is he didnt even try...broads just stepped up to him becuase he was the man.

about the simpsons...its the 1st eopisode...i didnt like the forst episode much...it was really choppy and the voices were weird...they need to bring out the rest of them.

forgot to add just shoot me and everybody loves raymond...ongoing classics.

A

askgarcia

yup yup...cant forget mario bros 3 as well...damn what about johnny bravo set as well.

C

CinFul-1

Beavis and Butthead I own all 248 episodes on tap
South Park that shit's tight
Married with Children cuz Al Bundy is a Sav
Tales from the Crypt cuz that shows tight