DUTCH JACKSON, THE HARDEST STL ARTIST PERIOD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
DID U SAY RUKA PUFF, MAAAAAN U WILL GET LAUGHED AT HERRE SAY'N RUKA GO HARDER THEN DUTCH JACKSON.......

RUKA IS AN ARROGANT CAT FOR NO REASON, DO SOUND LIKE HE WANTS TO BE TO BONE CRUSHER. Dude dont even have half the lyrikal ability as Dutch Jackson. AND HE ALSO LIKES TO TAKE CREDIT FOR SHIT HE HAS NO PART OF....the thing with Ruka Puff is Ruka has no real street fans, nobody bumps Ruka Puff here. woooow.......

I would put a stack on any artist in STL vs. Dutch Jackson , whether it be a battle or going song for song......Dutch Jackson will win EVERYTIME!
Haven't been on this board in years but when money calls then here I am. Thanks for the heads up Rizz. I'd like to take this opportunity to accept your $1000 dollar song for song challenge. And what happened because last time didn't you have Tantrum's manhood all in your mouth saying he was the dopest and then when I challenged you you didn't have the money? Well I hope all of you that support this man make sure he lives up to what he's sayin. Nobody respects a man who doesn't keep his word. Just holla at me and let me know when and where. You know the number. And no more of that gimme 3 weeks to get the money shit. Hit me on myspace www.myspace.com/daynjatracks

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Adam I hope you hurry up and respond man...I ain't put out an album since summer 06' so i'm sittin on like a year and a half worth of songs so I guess it's time to put em to work. And oh yea I give props where it's due that Fuck Da Lou song is hard, but at the same time i'm a real lou nigga and I love my city even though the niggaz in it ain't shit. Thow Yo L In Da Air!

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
That sounds like a cop out to me. If I knew I could make a quick easy $1000 then i'd hop right on it, as a matter of fact i'm doing that right now. It should be me worried about taking your money, you do still work at the pizza place don't you? But like I said, when and where?

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
It appears that once again your mouth has written a check that your ass couldn't cash. The bottom line is this, if it ain't Daynja affiliated(Blaze, Dolla, KO, etc.), it ain't the hardest shit in the lou. Me and my niggaz run this bitch, fuck erbody else...

Aug 26, 2002
how about u pay me my $1k u owe me for that HELLA TIGHT track u stole first.....rico had permission for him & kenny to use , not U!!! u owe me a $1k ..
when u pay me then i'll do this bet with u

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
If hella tight mad that I rapped on his beat then why do he hit me up on myspace all the time? And I don't think he'll like the fact you tryin to get money off his shit either but i'll be sure to let him know. And that was in 2004 anyway...But anyway back to what I was sayin.

If you ain't got the money or the balls to stand on what you say then you're not a man. You're a female. And you have my word next time I see you i'm slappin yo ass! That's on my life, my momma, and anything else that means anything to me! I'm slappin you. What you do after that is on you. You can walk away, or you can try to fight back but step 1 is me slappin the shit out yo ass. After that it's on you. But this is my last post until I come back on here probably around Christmas to let everybody know i bitch slapped you. Nobody fuckin wit me, I promise. Call my phone if you feel different 314-713-9605.

May 11, 2002
If hella tight mad that I rapped on his beat then why do he hit me up on myspace all the time? And I don't think he'll like the fact you tryin to get money off his shit either but i'll be sure to let him know. And that was in 2004 anyway...But anyway back to what I was sayin.

If you ain't got the money or the balls to stand on what you say then you're not a man. You're a female. And you have my word next time I see you i'm slappin yo ass! That's on my life, my momma, and anything else that means anything to me! I'm slappin you. What you do after that is on you. You can walk away, or you can try to fight back but step 1 is me slappin the shit out yo ass. After that it's on you. But this is my last post until I come back on here probably around Christmas to let everybody know i bitch slapped you. Nobody fuckin wit me, I promise. Call my phone if you feel different 314-713-9605.

Yap Yap Yap.....

It's past Christmas? Did you slap anybody? I doubt it.

Adam is doing more than you in the Lou. To be honest, I have not heard one thing from you since Lyrical Warfare. I believe Adam just droped a mixtape a few months back.