during a job interview...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
you know when the person doing the interview asks you ...

"if you were to witness another employee stealing money or merchandise, how would you deal w the situation?"

this question cracks me up inside...i mean what do they expect to hear?...what is the correct answer?...do they want a rat or do thy want someone who minds his own?...the question should be banned from interviews...who the fuck in their right mind is going to say."its none of my bussiness, hes not my employee"

how do you job seekers answer this question?

i usually just say some shit like "i would bring it to your attention to keep your eye on that employee"

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
^^
thing is if somebody wants a job they will lie their ass off...its just hella funny to me...its like asking me straight up,"if presented w the opportunity, would you steal?"...whos going to answer w a truthful question besides goody goody two shoes...even then you would be surprised who you see taking money out the register or stealing items from the wharehouse ya digs.

Sep 30, 2002
Jea I say I would say somthing too I say "I would let someone else know like a manager and let them hadel it" But I dont thik it is a smart Q LoL It should kinda be taken out ya kno... But they would never do that cause some people actually say mind they own...
LiL KRAZY

Apr 25, 2002
yeah u gotta laugh at that question. who it their right mind would not answer it how u answered it. if u would saw "it not my business" would u get points for origionality?
that question is sucha joke.

Sep 23, 2002
I tell'em what they wanna hear so I can hurry up and get paid. But in actuality, I could give a fuck about co workers or my boss, I dont wanna make friends at work. Just do my shit, collect my checks and smash. Hope I dont gotta take no piss tests and if theres some good lookin bitches at the job, I'll try to get my fuck on. I'll lie like a lawyer in the damn interview if it gets me where I wanna get.