Duplication spot that I fucks with..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
I came up with this thread cuz I was reading the "Why do SoCal artists take so long to come out" thread... I figured I'd share some info wit cha'll... I'm really getting sick of hearing all this talent in dago and not having a physical CD in my hands with they're shit... (including myself)... so if duplication is the problem... check out this spot...

http://jkdprinting.com/index.php

good quality... fast turn around time... and pretty cheap... you can get 100 CDs full color, jewel cases for like $100... or if its some mixtape shit in a sleeve... like $50 bucks... you can get that hundred and see how fast you move those $5 a pop... then you can do the re-up and still pocket a few hundred to pay your child support... ha... if anybody has any other spots they can put on and everybody else...

2008... lets make moves baby...

Jun 22, 2007
good shit and they got em for the extra low on here!!! thats exactally what i need.thermal print on cds in jewel cases and im good.i already have my inserts cuz i ordered them from another site.good lookin for this right here my dude.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I would consider duplication, but for just a little bit more money you can get replication and shit like a free bar code...they set your shit up for digital distribution etc.....but if you dont plan or think there is a possibility of your shit getting in a store,,,this is a great value and for most artists what they need...Im wondering on the reliability issues with duplication, compared to replication.

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
I just think is a good place to start feel me 50 cal? like getting a quick 100 to 200 copies... the bar code is important too... even more important is the digital distro... but shit... thats like a few steps ahead... I was looking at discmakers for the 1,000 deal they got going... but imma start with JKD... get about 200 to 500 copies and flip those really quick... take that money and step it up to Discmakers...

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I just think is a good place to start feel me 50 cal? like getting a quick 100 to 200 copies... the bar code is important too... even more important is the digital distro... but shit... thats like a few steps ahead... I was looking at discmakers for the 1,000 deal they got going... but imma start with JKD... get about 200 to 500 copies and flip those really quick... take that money and step it up to Discmakers...
Oh yeah that makes extremely good sense, and you gotta start somewhere especially if you aint got a budget. Im contemplating this move....why press up over 1000 if ya cant get off 500..

SDP

Nov 11, 2003
For Brookstyles debut CD we used Kunaki to get the CD pressed. Their prices go somewhat like this...

Full color CD with jewel case

Manufacturing / assembly included

Full color CD printing included

Jewel case included

Full color 2-panel insert included

Full color tray card included

Cellophane wrapping included

UPC bar code included

24-Hour rush manufacturing included

All inclusive price $1.75

No minimums, contracts, setup fees, or hidden fees.
Handling fee per order: $3.00.

Free UPS Ground shipping in USA for 500+ units.
You have full control of the quantity of CDs you need. Be it 1 or 1000
You dont really get a discount for bulk orders, but this method gave us the ability to order what we needed when we needed it. Plus they can drop ship to Amazon and CD-Baby. The quality of work was good and the service was excellent.

Check them out at www.kunaki.com

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
For Brookstyles debut CD we used Kunaki to get the CD pressed. Their prices go somewhat like this...

You dont really get a discount for bulk orders, but this method gave us the ability to order what we needed when we needed it. Plus they can drop ship to Amazon and CD-Baby. The quality of work was good and the service was excellent.

Check them out at www.kunaki.com
Yeah.. the Homie Jaz put me on to them a while back.. thats another spot right there... good looking homie.

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
thats decent^^^ but the other deal that cuzz above was tyalkin about is a bad deal

1 dollar per cd for duplication is a terrible deal when u can get replication for 1.25 each
or even a dollar each at certain spots

take pride in your product, replication is the way to go, assure yourself and your customers a quality product, no matter how small

SDP

Nov 11, 2003
^ Good point, but the one advantage Kunaki has is that you can order as little as one CD. Yes, you can get replicated CDs for just about or even less, but sometimes not having to buy 500 to 1000 CDs is easier on those kats that might not have the funds available.