dumb question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2004
do they sell backstage passes at any tech shows and if they do how u get em and what kinda shit happen backstage?...i dont think i would ever spend any money on one or anything im just bored so ima think of somethin dumb ta post

Jun 2, 2004
i think at the concert i went to , you could buy backstage passes on this one website that was selling tickets and i think u could win em. i would buy em. dont kno wat goes on backstage..

Sep 23, 2002
Its co backstage its a different POV tech is hella chill he talked to everyone took pics and just wanted to party i didnt buy my passes for it but i did use the power of my(The bombest) Cali Green(Gods gift purple) to get in. I got vip passes for the up comeing players ball and the Yuk show the night befor at hot augest nights in NV that is going to be crazy. The best part being backstage at the tech show was the opening when he starts in the back(AP tour)i was like 2 away from him when he spit the intro and that was just a sick experence also Kutt was right next spiting befor they brought him out to Krizz Kaliko was off the hook i love his energy being a big dude my self but as soon as the music stops i saw the big dude affect hit em haha i now what thats like. Skatterman & Snug Brim where the smokers of the click so i kick it wit them most and they cool as fuck i had to tell them about the canibus clubs where u get legal weed they where trippin. Overall i would say backstage is off the hook But the feelin being in the crowd and feelin all the energy around u is unexplainable i i could go back to that show i would have went in the crowd durring the show either way that was one of the funnest night of my life

Jun 22, 2004
when Tech and the rest of strange music come here, there wasn't very much goign on back stage that i couldn't see. they broghut a couple of woman from the crowd up there and smoked with them, they brought a kid in a wheel chair up on stage to get him out of the crowd, which was cool as fuck cause the crowd was fuckin with him cause he was in a wheel chair. fuckin, i don't rember who, btu some one asked for some weed and everybody in the crowd held up some shit, and just about everybody in the place smoked up a quick one.

Sep 23, 2002
Ice Angel said:
btu some one asked for some weed and everybody in the crowd held up some shit, and just about everybody in the place smoked up a quick one.
Was it Skatterman or Snug Brim just cerious cause my first tech show the asked the crowd for some cali sticky icky and just hearing the words sticky icky makes me itch for a blunt so me and my 2 homies went in to True pot head mode i cracked the swisher my homie dizzy did the best blocking job not lettin one person run in to me in my blind spots(behind me)and my other homie T broke that dank so quickly right in to the swisher then i rolled it in about 30 secs and it still smoked perfect nice and smooth it was a proud moment only a true weed head can understand it up there with my first pound or the first time i cleared a 6 footer with !.3 of of some trainwreak/thunderfuck the best weed i ever seen(my throat as on fire for bout 20 mins)Ahh the good days befor this whole rent thing fucked up my plains of smokin 15 blunts a day till i died of a over dose of candy and UMM.. candy sounds good right now (marijuana effects the memory)Peace

Jan 12, 2003
when i kicked it backstage before the tech show they ordered Papa Johns pizza that I ate it Nick, Jose, and Corey. Then just kickin it w/ Tech, Grant, Kutt, Kaliko, and Travis was ill as fuck. Thats when I got the pic thats in my sig w/ my cobra.

Apr 21, 2003
don't think they sell em. of wat i've seen you just get back there if
1. u know them fools that kick it back there :)
2. you got that sticky ickky ickky
3. your a bitch and u either took techs robe off during the intro or your wantin to dance back stage, next to the stage so everyone can see theres hot bitches chillin back there.

Nov 14, 2003
Ice Angel said:
when Tech and the rest of strange music come here, there wasn't very much goign on back stage that i couldn't see. they broghut a couple of woman from the crowd up there and smoked with them, they brought a kid in a wheel chair up on stage to get him out of the crowd, which was cool as fuck cause the crowd was fuckin with him cause he was in a wheel chair. fuckin, i don't rember who, btu some one asked for some weed and everybody in the crowd held up some shit, and just about everybody in the place smoked up a quick one.

if i remember right, it was snug who asked first

May 27, 2004
I like being backstage because I dont get messed with, know one bumping into me or crazies trying to hit on me but I do miss out on the full affect of the show. Last show ( red White Boom) I did not really see all that much, I was busy runnning the robe back to the dressing room since there was know place to put it down and finding the medics for medicine for Kalico. Oh and the robe girls were a nervous wreck and wanted me to stay with them until they were done. Backstage is cool sometimes but the front row is probably better.

Nov 14, 2003
ive never been backstage or anything, but i would probably wouldnt care whether i was backstage or in the crowd. backstage would make it easier to see the show, not a bunch of hands and shit in the way. plus you can talk to everybody and shit. but being in the crowd for a show just makes it that much better. the energy is crazy.