Duke of Earl (MOVIE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
movies hella wack theres a gangster calling himself "Zapato" its hella funny but other than that the movies lame. terrible quality and shitty acting. I'd rather watch a Darkroom movie lol
That's cuzz you like those DRF movies! LOL This film wasn't all that, but it was worth watching more then any DRF film I've seen. There was really someone called zapato? Haha, they did have funny names like Chile Willie. If it wasn't shot in SJ, I'd probably like it less I've got to admit too tho..

It was shot in the early 80's and considering the time frame, it really wasn't that bad if you keep that in mind..for an indie film. It was shot both in SJ and partially LA. My cousin is the guy who plays "Cisco" and the girl "Shy Girl" is his true to life wife to this day. He's now a minister out in Austin, TX. Also, the house they lived in when Duke came home from the pen was my great grandparents house at the time, they let them film there. If you're SUPER gangsta, you'll hate the movie. If you watch it with an open mind, you'll enjoy it. IMO

PS - I really do this 408 SAN JO stuff....roots deeper than most of you could fathom.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
That's cuzz you like those DRF movies! LOL This film wasn't all that, but it was worth watching more then any DRF film I've seen. There was really someone called zapato? Haha, they did have funny names like Chile Willie. If it wasn't shot in SJ, I'd probably like it less I've got to admit too tho..
lol yea its whatever though just my opinion darkroom had worse names in their movies but zapato was just hella funny to me cause I was high watching it with my cousin lol and to tell you the truth I didnt even know it was shot in san jo. I didnt finish watching it