"DUKE OF EARL" Live Drama in San Jo & Salinas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Just wanted to shoot this out to any folks that want to check out this live drama. Some of you may of remembered it from back in the day.
It's this Sat. 25th @ 4pm @ Discovery Museum Park & Sun. 26th in Salinas at the Sherwood Hall.
Hope to see some of ya'll out there.

Aug 6, 2002
oh I member those back in the day in Fre$No. they were part of my probation one year. stupid po's. they sent a grip of us enes to those and we all ended up funking with the mutts! but the year prior met some fine hynas up in there.

Feb 19, 2004
IS THIS THREAD REFERING TO THAT SCARED STRAIGHT PROGRAM? THE DRAMA PLAY TYPE THING WHEN THEY SHOW PEOPLE GETTING SHOT ETC ETC.

I USED TO SEE THAT SHIT AT THE PARK IN FRESNO WHEN I WAS YOUNGER....

Feb 19, 2004
LOL .... THE ONE WHERE THEY USED TO HAVE A GUY NAMED "STOPWATCH" .... HE USED TO FREEZE THE WHOLE SCENE WHEN HE SAID "STOPWATCH" THEN HE WOULD SAY " WATCHA" AND ALL WILL CONT.... HA HA ....

Aug 6, 2002
yup thats it what year did you go to it? hay chanca that we met up before. I remember I used to go and met gente from VE$R, VCP, N$M, CKL, AND OTHER ENES FROM the condado. LOL they used it to try to deter gangbanging but we were networking in that bitch. and that was antes de el unity.

Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Yeah this is from my church Victory Outreach in San Jose. This was a play they used back in the way vetorano days. They did it into a video movie too & shot it on King & Story & spots like Hammer & Lewis. It potrays the whole gang life mostly focusing on the old school cholos! It's good to atleast check out sometimes if you can't make it to church we'll bring church to you ya know.

Feb 19, 2004
I DON'T RECALL WHAT YEAR..... MAYBE 86-88 .... IT WAS AT SOME PARKE WITH A STAGE .... THE SAME PARKE WHERE MY JEFITA USED TO PICK UP OUR BLOCK OF QUESO AND POWDERED MILK AT .... LOL

Aug 24, 2004
ALL GANGSTEROS HAVE TO SEE THAT VIDEO. SHAOOO SHYGIRL WAS FINE.
ZAPATO, PENGUINO ROTFLMAO SOME FUNNY NAMES ESE.
"I GOT MY GED"-DUKE
"...AH HE PROLLY STOLE IT"-WINO

WE USED TO GO SEE THAT IN SAN JO BACK IN THE DAY AT THE MONTGOMERY THEATRE. ALL YOU SAW WAS HOMEBOYS EVERYWHERE.
SCRAPAS TOO SCARED TO GO OUT THERE.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
The original was a classic and where Duke and his brother lived in that movie was my great grandmother's house in Downtown San Jose. Duke's brother in the o.g. movie is my real life cousin Vince Molina who is now a pastor out in Austin, TX for Victory Outreach Church. His wife also played "Shy Girl" in the original...this thang has huge roots in my family...if yall get a chance go out and support this and also if they have the o.g. video for sale there, get that...you'll enjoy it, it's a CLASSIC.

- playa rae