Duel-Citizenship..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
How many of you are considering it or have considerd it as an option prior or post this years pathetic election choices?

the fact that mccain and this dumb bitch palin have a 50/50 shot..scares the fuck out of me...mccain is war bound toolbag and this dumb cunt has no real knowledge of anything to be in any position of power none the less the vice president.

I am attempting to gain dutch citizenship and move to the Netherlands if it comes to that...The Netherlands is a place no body fucks with its all peace.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
^ same here. I've been thinking about this shit for a while, too. During Bush's 1st term. Does anyone know if with Dual-citizenship, if that would allow you to not be drafted to the armed forces? There's no fuckin' way I'm dyin' for this country.

Jul 25, 2007
HAHAH I challenge you to a Duel! Naw I got a Dual-Citizenship. Glad I did it for the same reason your thinking of doin it. If mcpain wins theres a good chance his rotten ass wont make it his full term making sarah failin the president. I heard if there is a draft and your the youngest boy, going to school or a fag they wont mess wit you. IDK.

Dec 23, 2005
yeah i heard no to gays and the youngest boy or if your the only boy carrying your fathers last name you will not be drafted.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
yeah i heard no to gays and the youngest boy or if your the only boy carrying your fathers last name you will not be drafted.
only if you have other siblings that fought and died and you are the very last one remaining. Besides that, they don't give a fuck. I think I'm bouta apply for Dual-citizenship for South Africa by terms of jus sanguinis -- Latin for "right of the blood." Thanks, mommy!! I should be dodging the draft in no time.

Jun 24, 2006
i will dodge the draft like a man, Ali-esque. but in less then two months i ain't gotta worry about getting drafted, and since they start at 18 and work their way older i'm out the woods really, plus i'm back in college. I beat the system!

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
i will dodge the draft like a man, Ali-esque. but in less then two months i ain't gotta worry about getting drafted, and since they start at 18 and work their way older i'm out the woods really, plus i'm back in college. I beat the system!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The lottery would establish the priority of call based on the birth dates of registrants. The first men drafted would be those turning age 20 during the calendar year of the lottery. For example, if a draft were held in 1998, those men born in 1978 would be considered first. If a young man turns 21 in the year of the draft, he would be in the second priority, in turning 22 he would be in the third priority, and so forth until the year in which he turns 26 at which time he is over the age of liability. Younger men would not be called in that year until men in the 20-25 age group are called.[/FONT][/FONT]

-taken from Selective Service System website.

Nov 27, 2006
^its always a possibility, you never know. They were talkin about a draft a couple years back. If Ireland ever got into a war I would consider volunteering but I dont think I would enter the American military. My grandfather was in the Irish National Army. I looked into the Marines and Army after high school but I decided against it.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
:ermm:

You might want to hit a library.

I'd recommend the History section. Start with May 1940 - 1945.
ha..ya well i was talking more along the lines of present day..iv always had a strong intrest in ww2 so no need for a history check. ty :cheeky:

Jun 27, 2003
only if you have other siblings that fought and died and you are the very last one remaining. Besides that, they don't give a fuck. I think I'm bouta apply for Dual-citizenship for South Africa by terms of jus sanguinis -- Latin for "right of the blood." Thanks, mommy!! I should be dodging the draft in no time.
I think that's only during peace time tho. Like folks that's already Active Duty, and they find out that their pops or brother got killed in the line of duty (they don't even hafta be the sole remaining son) can get out on an early separation with the surviving brother/son separation. Anyway, I know now that you can apply for that, I dunno if the US instated a draft if that would apply because in the reg it states "peacetime".

And Korean Dual Citizenship is some ol bullshit. They'll draft your ass as soon as they find out you're in the country, it don't matter if you already served in the US military. When I got here, my leadership was telling me to stay away from the police and keep my name out of their records cuz they was all scared I was gonna get conscripted. They conscript straight up Americans, who come to Korea to visit or teach English, and then next thing they know they off to boot camp and don't speak any Korean. That happened to this guy I ran into on base, doode was hating life cuz the other soldiers kept whoppin on his ass cuz he didn't speak Korean.

Jun 24, 2006
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The lottery would establish the priority of call based on the birth dates of registrants. The first men drafted would be those turning age 20 during the calendar year of the lottery. For example, if a draft were held in 1998, those men born in 1978 would be considered first. If a young man turns 21 in the year of the draft, he would be in the second priority, in turning 22 he would be in the third priority, and so forth until the year in which he turns 26 at which time he is over the age of liability. Younger men would not be called in that year until men in the 20-25 age group are called.[/FONT][/FONT]

-taken from Selective Service System website.
my bad, i knew they started younger then two months from 26 yrs old