Due to Game's One Blood Single been played in an ATL club Young Buck got emotional

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
Ok this past Sunday at Club Nocturnal in Atlanta G-Unit Artist Young Buck allegedly swung on Hot 1079's Dj Will because he was playing The Game's "One Blood." And now down at Hot 1079, I was down there yesterday, there are signs posted along the studios to not play any music by Young Buck.. Is it really that serious Buck? But anywho I just wanted to make u aware of this if you didnt already know.. Keep it up!

I spoke to DJ Will by phone this afternoon and he confirmed the incident. The popular Atlanta DJ has hired an attorney and he plans to pursue a lawsuit against Young Buck.

http://www.sandrarose.com/news.htm

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONE. THEY ACT LIKE A COUPLE GOING THROUGH A NASTY DIVORCE WITH CUSTODY BATTLES AND SHIT

Oct 1, 2006
Hahahaha Young Buck gaining his streetcredibility. Wonder if he sucker punched him?Atlanta DJ has hired an attorney and he plans to pursue a lawsuit against Young Buck. I hope they gonna suck him dry like he does to fiddy.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
GimmeYourShoes said:
Hahahaha Young Buck gaining his streetcredibility. Wonder if he sucker punched him?Atlanta DJ has hired an attorney and he plans to pursue a lawsuit against Young Buck. I hope they gonna suck him dry like he does to fiddy.

they need to be careful. buck is known to carry a knife. and who still fights with those by the way?

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Where was the "butter Knife" in his pocket when all this popped off??? That's just too much hate to be trying to get mad at DJ's when you in the club they spinning at. Now if he was spinning "Fuck Young Buck" I could understand... but still that was a "Certified Hater" move.

Apr 20, 2005
If yall thought that had anything to do with being g'd up. Then i guess time is changing too fast for me. That aint gangsta.

If these fuckin rappers wanna prove that they're gangsters..........Why dont they pick a fight with a Gangster??? Gangmembers vs. Gangmembers or Thug vs. Thug is almost unheard of in the rap game, which is infested with gangster/thug rappers.