DuckDown Solidifies Distribution Deal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I don't know how many heads in here are fans of the Boot Camp (Heltah Skeltah, Smif N Wessun, Black Moon, OGC, Representativz).. but if you are... word is that they FINALLY have got a distribution deal for the DuckDown artists. Koch Intl. is going to be doing distribution for the new Boot Camp Clik album due out in October. I'm hoping they will distribute Sean Prices solo and Starangs solo too.. but you never know.. the release dates have already been pushed back so many times its insane. Smif N Wes is gonna have their new album out on Rawkus. Peep www.duckdown.com for more 411... and if you hit the forum over there.. be sure not too mention Jedi Mind or EZ Elpee.. aight 1.

And i wouldnt leave ya without a track or two.
BCC f/LordDigga - DuckDown
Heltah Skeltah - Boom Bap Bip

Re: Buck Shot still down?

187isjusta# said:
Does Buck shot still rap?

Hell yeah dog.. no doubt.

He workin on a new LP right now called Kenyattas Revenge. Yo there is this track on the "DuckDown Presents" album called "Whirlwind Remix" that buckshot put down.. That is one of the hottest tracks Ive heard yo.. you autta check for that.

The last album he put out was with Black Moon.. called "War Zone" and before that he put out that BDI Thug album.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i havent heard from Duckdown in ages

Heltah Skeltah "Knockturnal" was the bump...

hey digglah, who's the breezy in your sig

2g4u

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
back in the days the whole bcc wuz tight as fuck!
specially blackmoon(buckshot wuz a ill rapper) , smiff & wessun ,and ogc ,...they've dropped some classic shit

Jun 18, 2002
Big Up The BCC cause they be illist cats in the game for real

You know they will be comming through with yet another ill album

and my man Buck is still the best rapper in the game just like Pac said he was

if you dont know then your just a sleeper