Dubee - So Crest Side Challenge [Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
how the fuck they gonna make a committee album when dre dead and psd a snitch?
They are going to make a new Cutthoat Committee album because that is what the Crest needs right now. The Outlawz still made albums after 2-Pac passed and the Wu Tang Clan still came out with albums after O.D.B died. I am sure that they will still make Geto Boys albums even after losing Bushwick Bill R.I.P. The Cutthoat Committee is a Super Group of the best Crestside Rappers, members will come and go. There will be more C.T.C albums to come. Death to p.s.d, all my Cuddies say Yee!!

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
They are going to make a new Cutthoat Committee album because that is what the Crest needs right now. The Outlawz still made albums after 2-Pac passed and the Wu Tang Clan still came out with albums after O.D.B died. I am sure that they will still make Geto Boys albums even after losing Bushwick Bill R.I.P. The Cutthoat Committee is a Super Group of the best Crestside Rappers, members will come and go. There will be more C.T.C albums to come. Death to p.s.d, all my Cuddies say Yee!!
Are u even from the crest

Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Are u even from the crest
Since you want some of my history, I will tell you that I was born in Oakland then raised in Vallejo, not in the Crest but near there then my family moved to Sacramento when I was around 14. I still know people in Vallejo and I stop by there when I have business in the Bay Area. I don't claim to know everything about the Crest but I do hear a lot of things in the streets. I have also been a Mac Dre fan from the very beginning. Where are you from Thizzle?