Dubee is a pretty damn funny dude

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
he is hella funny..back in like 2002 i met him and he kept asking me if i had peeeeelsss...like pills..but he kept sayin peeeeelss...anyways my boy rolled up two blunts and we were about to spark em when dubee insists on unrolling and rolling the sack in a backwood..then once we had burned..dude was going off about how chuck norris beat up bruce lee. damn near had a 30 minute conversation about how chuck norris whooped on bruce lee.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i would fucking GO OFF on dubee for saying that shit

seriously, if i would have heard dubee say that shit in the middle of smoking, 5 minutes later he would have no choice but to beat my ass over repeated disrespect/crossing the line

i almost wanna myspace dubee like "nigga what did you say?????"

Feb 25, 2006
hahaha i seen dubee at the same 24...dude was being hella loud cussin and shit..this fool hopped on the leg machine right next to me and was like, "nigga i'm bout to kick in like ecstasy!" had me dyin lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this HELLA increased 24 hour fitness in vallejos membership.

niggas gon' revoke dubee's shit because of yall.

fuckin white boys in XXXXL mac dre tee's on the running machines and shit comin' REAL soon.

snitches

theres prolly some other light skinned nigga in vallejo 24 hour fitness mad as fuck right now like "these fucking little kids with laptops keep asking me if im doobie...what the fuck? am i a marijuana joint? i dont get it."

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
this HELLA increased 24 hour fitness in vallejos membership.

niggas gon' revoke dubee's shit because of yall.

fuckin white boys in XXXXL mac dre tee's on the running machines and shit comin' REAL soon.

snitches

theres prolly some other light skinned nigga in vallejo 24 hour fitness mad as fuck right now like "these fucking little kids with laptops keep asking me if im doobie...what the fuck? am i a marijuana joint? i dont get it."

HAHAHAHHAHAH

Dec 9, 2005
^ Nice.

While we're on the topic of Dubee. I met him a couple times randomly around Vallejo, but one time, I was at the Chevron right across the street from Marine World getting my usual Peach Optimo and $1 scoop of Baskin Robbins, and I see him outside pumping gas.

He's on the phone, and I stop to give him props or whatever, and in the process I accidentally knock the phone out of his hand...

I hear a voice coming out of the headset...

' Hello ?...Hello...?'

He didn't Crestside ride on me that time, but it would have been hilarious because I was holding a cone full of Cherries Jubilee in my hand, and it would have been pretty hilarious getting mollywhopped with an ice cream cone in hand.