Dubb 20

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
I heard him on a lot of mob figgaz shit. I think he a part of the ghetto starz. He be spittin harder than some of the figgaz. He got a cd out or what cuz the only time i hear him is featured on some mob shit.

Aug 16, 2002
he iz a member of the Ghetto starz, and he got a solo called Dubb 20 "Twenty Inchez" also look for him on all supernatural realeases! homie gots gas! kaypee post here thatz hiz Cuzzin so holla at him!

D

Downunda-Connec

Doesn't he have a new solo dropping soon?

I will probably cop that and I want to grab that Pueblo Indians disc too. Looking at the tracklist looks like the ghetto stars all over it.

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Downunda-Connec said:
Doesn't he have a new solo dropping soon?

I will probably cop that and I want to grab that Pueblo Indians disc too. Looking at the tracklist looks like the ghetto stars all over it.
yeah its called thingz to do to come up and then we droppin one together called turfin runs in the family he sellin verse right now for cheap 2

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I speak ebonics chief green chronic dubb 20s a shootin star like haleys commet momma made me promise to do my thizzle................................................................................................not a referie i dont blow the whisle hold the pistol cock back throw the missle scuds u niggas u niggas aint thugs dubb got a lot of buz cause how i do what i does hahahahahaha my kuzzo be gasin this is off that turfin runs in the family we just did this track like week in a half a go i would post the song its a different version then whats goin to be the album but yall better holla at niggas for verses b4 they back at normal prices that niggas shit is worth the payment if he wasnt my big kuzzin id pay his ass

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
if you feeling dubb 20 and dont have his first solo "twenty inches" you need to get that shit cause its knockin...i still bump it likes its brand new....anticipating that new shit too,you got a date yet kaypee? or like a genreal idea when that shit will drop?

Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
The nigga Dubb 20 is dope. He's featured on a few tracks on the Jacka's new album. Spittin heat! Request his single "When You Come Up" on KMEL and anywhere else...they play that shit cause its a hit!
Whenever his next solo drops, its gonna be big. He's got a lot of dope songs wit the boy RobLo behind most of the production