DSR in-house interview with Pistol Cee and Redrum download

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2007
listening....

" you gotta pretty face"

" you to "
" they Look Like Fuckin Bloods "

ahahha good shit it would be dope if more homeboys did interviews like this

lmao @ Givin The Cops The adress " and well forgive you " ahahha

dope shit....

Aug 14, 2007
GREAT INTERVIEW. MANY THINGS TO QUOTE IN THIS ONE... I THINK THERE GOTS TO BE A PART 2 TO THIS THO! AFTER HEARING THIS, NIGGAS GONA HAVE WISHED THEY HAD SENT IN SOME QUESTIONS!

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
There's always a next time. We'll still take questions any time if anyone wants to ask questions. I'll save the questions and if we get to a point were we have enough for a decent interview, we'll do another one.

The questions don't necessarily have to be music related either. Just whatever you want to know. You can be anonymous if you want to ask something but don't feel right for whatever reason. Just e-mail us at [email protected]. Names are always optional. The names we threw out were by request, which is fine also.

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Glad people is feeling it. True story right here. I'm not even playing.

I hop in with June Bug this morning. I have a coffee cup. Them metal ones, thermal cups, with the rubber around.

I go in, in the morning, with a coffee cup. I get home. And once again, I'm one cup down. Coincidence? I think not.

Glad people is feeling it. True story right here. I'm not even playing.

I hop in with June Bug this morning. I have a coffee cup. Them metal ones, thermal cups, with the rubber around.

I go in, in the morning, with a coffee cup. I get home. And once again, I'm one cup down. Coincidence? I think not.
YOU STUPID PERIOD! HAHA