drysnitchin on yaself via youtube?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
seems to be the thing to do now...

1. find someone with an iphone

2. film video in hood, in front of your real trap house, holding real dope

3, capture all the street signs in the area to help police narrow down your location

4. Shout out whatever block or click you run wit, just in case the alphabet boys missed one

5. be sure to rent a 300, challenger or charger for the video (dont bother taking the sticker off the rear left window either, or the Enterprise license plate cover)

6. name ALL your known associates in every song, your parole officer, your government name, be sure to get shots of your REAL LIFE family in the video too, Be sure your connect is featured in the video a lot as well...f

7. GUNS AND DRUGS GUNS AND DRUGS GUNS AND DRUGS...you can never have enough AK47s by the window,scales,baking soda/pyrex and PURPLE DRANK

8. be sure to get that shot at the dock where you really pick up your dope, and get the white guy in the video whos boat your using...

9. edit video, post on youtube, and wait

10. Get mad and wonder how you got busted when your spots gets raided and blame it on "snitches" and complain how "niggas aint solid" and fight the

11 felonies you are facing with the last of your drug money...

12. have one of ya baby mamas, the lil homie or one of ya side broads to start a "FREE ____________' campaign on your FACEBOOK n TWITTER

13. Serve time, get out and repeat..use the slogan "keepin it real" and "stop snitching" a lot

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Yeah, some lame asked me why don't i shoot some hood 2 hood type videos n i said cuzz i'd feel like a rat. Now you could take out all that incriminating stuff, but that's what people want to see