drunk listening to planet zero!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
One of the greatest rap albums ever made!!! That is what I can easily call a MASTERPIECE!!!!!! Very sad that in this generation; rappers will never make music & art like that anymore; PZ was the masterpiece theatre or mystery of rap to me!!! That album was a PBS breakthrough great performance album & it will immortally be underrated as hell forever which is very sad indeed...... DE is all about the arts unlike 95% of all rap artists; he shouldnt even be considered a rapper anymore; hes a true artist!!! Anywho, since its sunday again; Im totally stoked to the brain for the next episode of Sherlock Holmes thats gonna air on pbs tonite, their last episode gave me a grip of laughs... Totally reminds me of the DE!!

Aug 7, 2002
GET DRUNK TOO I RATHER SMOKE PURPLE AND LISTEN TO LOADED AND PLANET ZERO....I WISH PHONK BETA HAD AN ALBUM AROUND THE LOADED ERA.......BUT INSTEAD I THINK HE'S STILL WORKIN ON THAT DARK ALBUM......IMA GET HIGH AND DRUNK AND LISTEN TO THE NEW FIRST DEGREE'S ALBUM

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i can only imagine what those studio sessions was like....loaded, planet zero, smoke inhalation, if these walls could talk was on some shit that will never be duplicated in history.