drums!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
nah i actually didnt get the voice mail but yeah ill send that mixer i think we may have some old moniters but dont quote me on that this aint about money to me just to let you know by the way what modern beats cuz i have drums phatter then mommma?

you got my number or reach ajai at 974 9323

Oct 10, 2004
you dont got a whip?hopefully this week ill have another car/truck id rather do it on a personal basis.......also too within this week we might have a new spot for the studio were trying to rent a building it looks good so far

Oct 10, 2004
ey bro i know been trying to reach me like a muthafucker i aint avoiding you its just that i work till 7pm and my boss shits if im on the phone cuz part of my job is making shure shes safe get at ajai at 974 9323 he was the other cat you spoke too hell get the ball rolling for you

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i got about 7 gigs worth of drums... shit ive constructed, along wit shiti ive sampled and aquired along the years... drums for every taste... any clap kick snare hat and hit you can think of... laid back battlecat type claps and snares, all the way to heavy ass kicks and snares like dre... what ever you need.. hit me up...

aim: nonstopba

sidekick: [email protected]

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
modern beats is coo... but kinda lame.. i got em too.. but if i use em, its just to add a different flavor to my other drums...

modernbeats are usable none the less.... dontget me wrong.. alot of people swear by it

W6C

May 19, 2002
Whatup Tunez this is Elijah. You might want to check on Ebay (look up "drum samples). There are a lot of cats selling bootleg drums CD's for real cheap, and it's more reliable than someone you don't know who ain't goin through e-bay.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
I got tons of drums sounds that the Beat King Mike Mosley gave me. I'm sure we can work out something if you're interested. Also try kicksandsnares.com. It's better than modern beats.

W6C

May 19, 2002
TUNEZ_PWP said:
ejiah what it do man wtf happened?
That bitch is shiesty. D lied and didn't give me the 30 day raise we agreed on before I got the job. I think she was planning it so that I would quit right when this new dude got on and she wouldn't have to pay me unemployment. Oh well, charge it to the game. She'll get what's coming to her eventually..

P.S. I got a drums CD but we'd have to get it from my storage space and go somewhere with a CD burner. I'm gettin a ride in a few days, but in the meantime hit me up if you're interested 707-217-7536. It's got some breakbeats and a lot of hard kicks and snares sampled from records.

Oct 10, 2004
i really wish you wouldnt have quit man you shouldve stayed and gotten what you needed then bounced the fuck out thats what im doing man i know theres no steadyness there or respect i treat people like my own then i get snitched on then i have to worry about a job thats not good bizzness or people but i need that job for a few more months ive been seeing the changes for a while now people there used to look at me with respect now that people got money in there pocket they think there higher up i beg to differ and if it ever comes out in the air everything will be stopped and thas my word i aint a nobody punk bitch and i will be damned if im treated like one by that kinda enviorment im shure you can read between the lines so theres no need for more detail why you think i sold my yukon i got plans and everything is syncing up the studio will be up and running in a commercial zone b4 summer and i move in to my spot b4 april 1st get my number from tony if you need it i dont pass it thru on the open boards ill be at you sometime when i have some free time about them drums i got bizzness to attend to tommorow then its back to the dungen in the week