Drugs Inc.- "Cokeland"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Its on again right now at 11 if u missed it...

It was pretty dope(no pun intended) its worth watching... They did a lil bit on east and west oakland, plenty of town shit... acorn, 82&birch, belushis, choppas wit 100 rounds, nortenos soldiers,the killing fields, etc. lol... The camera crew actually was down to get down wit the get down

Jun 5, 2004
It was funny to see them do that shit cuz them niggas really do be off that belushi, at least in west oakland. Last time i was there my dude was like "make a fist breh" and poured it on my hand lol. Its aite, nothin i would ever wanna start doing regularly

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I'm not from Oakland, but I relate to everything I saw.. The drugs the street shit etc happens everyday, all around the world.. It just so happens it goes on where I grew up/live and Ive been active in that lifestyle since a early teenager.. Mixing dope n coke ain't all it's cracked up to be, Iv been addicted to dope for 8 years now. Shit gets old, I feel sorry for the young kids do it trying to be cool and end up in a really fucked up position down the line because they didn't think or care about its consequences.. It sure as hell doesn't make you get any smarter, younger, richer or stronger...
I don't advocate or support young kids or new people doing this shit.. Especially not to be cool or fit in.. For the record it don't make you a Real Nigga.. If anything it makes you a dumb nigga.. Avoid this shit like the plague..

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
It was funny to see them do that shit cuz them niggas really do be off that belushi, at least in west oakland. Last time i was there my dude was like "make a fist breh" and poured it on my hand lol. Its aite, nothin i would ever wanna start doing regularly
the ole one on one.

Feb 11, 2006
mayne I seen hella niggas snort that shit and never come bk.

I seen the richest strongest niggas reduced to nothing from Heron.

Dat Flake be catchin up with niggaz to,I know a dude who used to snort an 8th a day before lunch just to function...seen him at new yrs with only two teeth left in his mouth but a new BMW 5 series that is his beezys that looks great from the outside but inside looks like a fuckin anciant cave with no back seats and hella candy wrappers all over it haha