Drug Test Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2006
Can anyone help me. I have a drug test i gotta pass is there any home remedies that might help me pass. I think its a piss test or the cotton swab

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fail your test like a man, and man up for doing shit you shouldnt do

its called responsibility

learn how to stay within test detection times, or doing drugs with drug tests aint for you.

now if its for a job....i dunno....go get a clean persons pee or go wear a fake dick or something..but your best bet is to just quit and not look for a way around it, if its court ordered take it on the chin..shit happens breh

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
i gotta go to my first meeting with my PO today.... i think i got about a 50/50 chance of passing my piss test. i just hope that if i do get locked up my DUI class will work with me and not cost me any more money. i already got 194 hours to do for commutity service, could be worse tho. i got myself into this mess imma work it off

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Shrooms will only show up as food poisoning. So just say you ate some bad meat the other day.

as for getting weed out of your system a friend of mine popped a LOT of the cranberry extract pills but everyday, think he took like 10 a day. supposedly it works faster than juice.

"There is now a strong scientific basis for the use of cranberries to reduce the risk of E. coli adhesion to bladder cells and the onset of urinary tract infection. "

May 6, 2002
If you overload your system with the substance your bodies natural anti biotics will eradicate your body of that specific chemical. So 1 day before your test do that same substance, but do about 10 times the amount. Your bodies immune will do it's job overnight and you test will show a baseline of being normal. You will pass.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
bleach needs to been oxygenated in order to aid in the cleansing of the liver and drug metabolites. Mixing 1 part bleach with 1 part Seltzer water, add 1 aspirin to aid in thinning the mtabolites and making them easier to remove. Add 5 teaspoons of baking soda and a 1/4 cup of psyllium powder and stir. Drink this quickly.
In order to activate the oxygenated bleach you will need to take 3 shot glasses of vinegar, its easier to take shots than it is to drunk it all at once.

your sytem should be clean within 24 hours, this is a quick detox flush used for many years by athletes

May 6, 2002
You can also put bleach and ammonia in a cup, throw some copper pennies in there as well. The pennies will help the bonding reaction.

Blow bubbles into the mixture through a straw and inhale the fumes.

Much better than drinking it.