Drug Abusing Drug Addicts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2007
I used to fuck around with coke, literally, never snorted it, but used to dip my dick in it like it was a lollie stick and a bag of sherbet

used to do acid atleast 3-4 times a week, but I was young, lost my mind and it fucked me around and took me a year to get mildly sane again

smoked wet a few times, didnt really liked it, preferred acid tabs

now i just smoke bud, and I fuck around with legal herbs, if someone offered me a dust blunt though, I would be quiet the fool to turn it down, but I wouldnt go out of my way to get it for myself

Brag/tell us about your past and present drug abuse

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Thank God I noticed the blonde pubic hair... or else I may have believed it/ been scarred for life.

Mar 14, 2007
coke numbs the fuck out of your dick and it doesnt allow you to ejaculate, so you can fuck all night, but it makes you feel like your fucking the best pussy in the world

it can make you impotent though, I found that out and stopped

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Ever heard of the term "Dope cock"?

No, not meaning that what you're packin' is dope,
it's that the dope is making it so the man can't cum.

From the female perspective, this can be annoying, and also can be very bothersome.

"Don't stop, I'm almost there." No, you aren't.
I know it. You know it. We ALL know it.

Holler atcha girl when that shit is outta your system.

And I'd think to dip your dick in coke would just seem wasteful from the drug users perspective. [I wouldn't know, I don't do drugs, nor do I have a dick.]

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
coke numbs the fuck out of your dick and it doesnt allow you to ejaculate, so you can fuck all night,
Why would you want to do that?
LoL- I've never had the urge to fuck anyone all night long. Unless there are at least hour breaks in between each session. Even then, I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't want to do that.

I mean, I like sex as much as the next guy, but fuck that.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
So what we know about Slimetongue thus far:

He's experimental, wasteful, and one day because of both of those things, his dick will no longer work and/or fall off.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Whatever happened to giving the newbies the business until the point of them either leaving or bossin' up and becoming one of us?

This kid got NONE of that, and he comes outta pocket... often.

I'm disappointed in all of you.

Even Tipsy still comes around,
and that dumb-as-a-box-of-rocks broad got it pretty bad.

Jan 31, 2003
I like slimetongue, he can cum in his pocket whenever he wants (whatever that means, you crazy bay area people and your weird little e40 slang)

Also leave it to Claire to not know what dope dick means.

It's when you're on meth and automatic water retention in the body makes your unhardened cock shrivel up and shrink temporarily. When it gets hard it's the same size as normal but the shrinkage makes the nerve endings more sensitive and it makes sex so fucking great that when you stop doing white dope it makes you basically not give the same kind of shit about fucking/jacking off as you used to.

Jan 31, 2003
I wonder where that originated from. I would have to imagine, one night, a pimp was out on the street and his hands were cold. He had them in his pockets to warm them. One of his hoes copped attitude and he had to take his hand 'outta pocket' to slap the shit out of her.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I wonder where that originated from. I would have to imagine, one night, a pimp was out on the street and his hands were cold. He had them in his pockets to warm them. One of his hoes copped attitude and he had to take his hand 'outta pocket' to slap the shit out of her.
Damn.. Even if that isn't how it came to be. You should start telling people that is what it is.