Drought Season or Mob Trial 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which album is better?

• Total voters
Feb 4, 2005
dam rapidshare im either gona have to wait til they get delieveried or til rapidshare lets me d/l, eitherway im looking at a week lol. If so one can help me out id appreate it.

Feb 4, 2005
New Rydah > Both those. (and new Rydah is about a 7/10, so it's not saying much)
You think that rydah is 7/10? id say 5 at most, shit was hella dissapointing. I hope he drops a solo album soon cos this aint gona fatten no ones pockets. I knew those features would fuck up this comp and i was right, weak hooks and weak verses everywhere.

Rydahs solo and most of his verses slapped but seemed like at lot of filler shit.

Anyone know when that Rydah J Klyde - Nuthin but slap 2 drops? I hope its got a few Rydah Exclusives.

Nov 2, 2002
You think that rydah is 7/10? id say 5 at most, shit was hella dissapointing. I hope he drops a solo album soon cos this aint gona fatten no ones pockets. I knew those features would fuck up this comp and i was right, weak hooks and weak verses everywhere.

Rydahs solo and most of his verses slapped but seemed like at lot of filler shit.

Anyone know when that Rydah J Klyde - Nuthin but slap 2 drops? I hope its got a few Rydah Exclusives.
the bay needs less of these in-between-album CD's in my opinion.

Feb 4, 2005
the bay needs less of these in-between-album CD's in my opinion.
Your dam right. No one outside of the Bay would like this cd as a whole.

Whats with the No Limit shit? first they (Thizz) kept dropping endless cds and now you rarly see Thizz artists songs without features anymore, they mite aswell start remixing all their top songs aswell.

The main problem with this cd is that no one apart from Ca$h is even near the level that Rydah is so shit just sounds wrong. Especially since rydahs solo (the best track) is first. Its like Drought Season all ova again, someone needs to do and edit version lol.

Thizz south done an okay job but that last track chours is terrible!

Thizz or die 3&4 only had 2-3 good tracks each.
Starters in the game had 3-4 tracks.
Furly Ghost 2-3 tracks
Dre Area 2-3 Tracks
Rydahs Power moves 5-6

In the voice of Dave Chapplle "Thizz is Fuckin Up!"

Nov 18, 2003
Its like Drought Season all ova again, someone needs to do and edit version lol.

Thizz south done an okay job but that last track chours is terrible!

In the voice of Dave Chapplle "Thizz is Fuckin Up!"
Is there a version of Drought Season w/ just the Jacka on it? those guys from Thizz South ruin almost every hook they touch, who the hell told them to remake "Since '84" wit Chop on the hook? Thizz been fuckin up, the most talented artists still on the roster are Dubee, PSD, Mall, Rydah and FAB a few of the other guys come correct here and there, but its like they have no sense of quality contol cause the albums they have been puttin up suffer from poor beat selections and weak features.

Apr 18, 2007
drought season was a better album overall...mob trial 3 sounded alright, some recycles that were on other recently released albums, sounded sorta like a mob figaz mini-compilation or EP with 12 tracks and 4 interviews, album art is clean tho...wonder if it will hit billboard or rasputins top.....

Feb 4, 2005
Is there a version of Drought Season w/ just the Jacka on it? those guys from Thizz South ruin almost every hook they touch, who the hell told them to remake "Since '84" wit Chop on the hook? Thizz been fuckin up, the most talented artists still on the roster are Dubee, PSD, Mall, Rydah and FAB a few of the other guys come correct here and there, but its like they have no sense of quality contol cause the albums they have been puttin up suffer from poor beat selections and weak features.

Yeah im sure most people on this site have got it, type it into google and you will prob find it easy. "since 84" remix is horrible, i feel you on everything your post just said.

The beats on MobTrial 3 slap hard and the start of the album has dope tracks but towards the end it gets iffy. I think i prefer Drough season abit better but i like em both.

Jan 18, 2006
I would say im more disappointed with Mob Trial 3 cuz i had way higher expectations then Drought season even though Mob Trial 3 is a little better but thats not saying much cuz i only liked 4 tracks

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
mob trial 3 wasn't promoted nearly as much as the other 2. I'm guessing it was just b side shit that didn't make the first 2 albums