Droopy lector ft young rich & davinna Sierra "am I the one" official video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
Not really feeling this one, why is the homie in a button up and tie at a house party, the other homies in ball caps and tees, i only peeped the 1st minute maybe i missed sumthin

May 6, 2007
Not really feeling this one, why is the homie in a button up and tie at a house party, the other homies in ball caps and tees, i only peeped the 1st minute maybe i missed sumthin
Ball caps are way too out played. I try too dress up as much as possible, it looks professional. Gotta grow up someday & put all those baggy clothes away.

Unless you plan on flipping burgers & rapping your whole life.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Step ya game up,my white's cost $12 and my baseball caps are $34.99 plus tax ha ha naw i thought this video was going to be on some sick shit not droopy in his picture day fit ,i didn't even read the title just seen droopy lector and clicked on it.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Ball caps are way too out played. I try too dress up as much as possible, it looks professional. Gotta grow up someday & put all those baggy clothes away.

Then you might want to change the avatar picture of you in the 7x shirt ha ha naw on a side note im not even clownin you look like reckless's white twin.

Sep 24, 2006

haha naw i hear u, im saying for this video he the only homie suited like that so it looks off to me, as for growing up im 29 and both get suited and booted for certain times, but still rock a tee or wife beater with a fitted, i sont rock tees to my knees but i still feel comfortable kickin it in da hood wit a simple clean tee, feel me.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Step ya game up,my white's cost $12 and my baseball caps are $34.99 plus tax ha ha naw i thought this video was going to be on some sick shit not droopy in his picture day fit ,i didn't even read the title just seen droopy lector and clicked on it.
haha hell yea i clicked on it thinking droopy was on some sick shit ....

May 1, 2002
this is off his recent mixtape "One Four The Homegirls"

gotta have tracks for the felines to bump too also. cisko did it with "from the streets to the sheets"

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
[video=youtube;lGjl2LpJsU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGjl2LpJsU0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Is that menudo in the water cooler??