Droop E's Beat on "Sic Wid It II"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
How many of yall liked that beat Droop E did for "sic wid it II" of that new e-40??

I thought it was hella dope but the transitions whenever turf talk started yellin didnt sound right, i could honestly say that is one song that could have done without turf talk.. overall sick beat!

Dec 2, 2005
it blaps, but i think they changed up the style of the song compared to the first one because part 1 of course was something to go dumb to..not that im sayin' you can't go dumb to this...but this one to me is just to chill and what not...IMO they should of kept or looked for a hype as big as part 1 had...

May 4, 2005
Thinkin the same thing Turfy always comes dope but this is one time i could of done without all his yellin dude dont have the right type of voice to sound tough lol...The beat was knockin every new Droop-E beat i hear keeps gettin better and better you can tell dude is comin into shape...Fuck at 18 he is a monster wait a few years he will be unfuckiwitable.... dope track tho 40 comes clean as always

Dec 9, 2005
What really set it off for me in this beat were the drums & congas...Droop-E's style to me reminds me of circus music over Hip Hop drums, in a good way. He's got originality and thats saying a lot in today's music.

Feb 27, 2006
to me the beat was ok, it was original but that nigga turk talk sucks! he doesn't rap like how he did on street novieliest anymore, hes alwayz yelling and shit and sayin 4 phrase lines thinkin they tight. just my opinion