Droop-E on tha mic??yes or no

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 4, 2005
yea...some shit is way too forced. for example..."yall just pour (poor) like liquids."

"guns, I carry (carey) like mariah"

stuff like that is too forced....but shit like, "I got more diamonds than a carpool lane" is hot fire.

May 31, 2005
at first i wasnt really feelin his flows, but his flow and style grew on me... he have fun wit his shit its all good, i wanna hear more. anybody know when that bslim and droop-e mixtape droppin?!

"im a factor, ask her whos hotter/ i touch her shes cummin/ you touch her shes runnin... like bath water"

hah he a foo

Sep 11, 2005
"My Pig chain shines, cuz its bright like Einstein..." I think B-Slimm gots more better punchlines than Droop...but im hella liking Droop tho..both him an Slimm need to get that cd out already cuz ive been waitin a long minute for it...theyr waaaaaaaaay ahead of the game...like miles ahead of sum of the bay rappers that are "up" there rite now...

Sep 11, 2005
yes yes yes......thats real ass talk, when all the other elderly "bay" people hear me say who i think is the best out rite now they get hella offended when i mention either Droop or Slimm, theyr like "WTF, wat about blahblablah??" I got a question tho, Tha Pharmacuticals, thats Droop-E an who else?? is it B-Slimm??? does he do beats also?? hes got this sick ass freestyle on Home Invasion where the beat sounds so descriptive, i dont know, its wierd to explain...like the way his voice is toned an wat hes saying you can tell doods about to kill someone...im fuckin trippin rite now, but its jus wierd to explain how good the beats are that they make...