Drinking Rossi is great except

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2008
Oh please. $5.99 for a bigass bottle of Rossi wine... And it's right on time!!!

To my credit it was not mine, there was just a bigass jug chillin so I went for it

Wine is really the only thing that gives me a terrible hangover on occasion, it's nothing like the great feeling I get when I drink whiskey, more like someone hitting me over the head with a wrench

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Oh please. $5.99 for a bigass bottle of Rossi wine... And it's right on time!!!

To my credit it was not wine, there was just a bigass jug chillin so I went for it

Wine is really the only thing that gives me a terrible hangover on occasion, it's nothing like the great feeling I get when I drink whiskey, more like someone hitting me over the head with a wrench
fuck dude get a bottle of white wine or some shit.

i use to drink wine and smoke chronic after work lol...like a year ago...i just got wine made locally here in Washington...it was pretty good.

and it was only like $12-15/bottle most of the time...

Apr 25, 2002
carlo rossi sangria and BBQs dont mix, when you smile it looks like you got some mouth disease

dont get me wrong though ill still drink it

franzia has some 5 liter rhine for $11 too

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it aint bad, im sure theres better shit out there.. but a 4L jug for 8 bucks cant really be beat.
depends on if you have ever had good wine and know what it SHOULD taste like....

not just going out and getting cheap shit cause you see it or a rapper says it or some ghetto ass mutha fucka you know drinks it.

that's like saying you can get some cheap ass cognac and compare it to Hennessy XO.

FUCK THAT.

if you think it's in any way comparable you've never had good rhine. lol

Feb 23, 2006
I only fuckz with Rhine.I used to drink sangria alot but fucken shit got to messy one time we bought like 5 gallons of that next morning woke up I took a purple shit my boxers were purple,sox's,pillow,shirt face, the garage all over the walls floor car my homies 800 dollar key board speakers even my fucken Pitt bull was purple. It looked like 10 people got shot in there and bled sangria.that's the last time i ever fucked with sangria.I still drink Rhine all the time

Aug 6, 2008
this should be the rossi appreciation thread!

one bad thing is if u dont drink it fast enough its hard 2 get faded, so u gotta keep drinkin, next thing u know the whole jug is damn near gone and the next day isnt all that pretty lol