Drink of choice?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
mickies... if i'm at the bar any beer is coo, as long as it isn't some nasty ass guinness fuck that shit. becks is prolly my favorite mainstream beer. i don't drink hard liquor either.

May 29, 2002
favorite beer: pabst blue ribbon, I dont know why but my boy turned me on to it. its cheap but good IMO
favorite drink: hennessey all day

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
jack and coke

or anything that comes in shot form

when i am home i drink coronas but tend to drink heineken when im out and about for some reason

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
as of late, im drinkin Captain and Coke, thats a favorite of mine, and SoCo and Dr. Pepper is dope too.

As for beer, shit...Coors is easiest, but i like Miller High Life, Pyramid Hefeweizen, Pacifico, Corona, etc. etc.

Who be knowing about that Lagunitas IPA?

Apr 5, 2004
DubbC415 said:
as of late, im drinkin Captain and Coke, thats a favorite of mine, and SoCo and Dr. Pepper is dope too.

As for beer, shit...Coors is easiest, but i like Miller High Life, Pyramid Hefeweizen, Pacifico, Corona, etc. etc.

Who be knowing about that Lagunitas IPA?
I dont like Lagunitas IPA....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^lol...i know, but its a good topic...and hes a noob anyway...

vodka cranberrys my vodka drink...never felt too much else, like screwdrivers and that sorta thing.

I do like the male college student classic..."Faderade"....Getting a bottle of gatorade and putting vodka in it, and carrying it around with u from party to party.

D

Downunda-Connec

I will mix up anything at home (love those cocktails) but when I am out I just grab the local beer on tap. For me that local beer is Coopers Pale Ale or Coopers Sparkling Ale. I love my imported beers too but they can set you back alot of scratch if you out on the town for the night.

Favourite imported beers are:
Heiniken
Grolsch
Dab
Bindinburger
Corona and
MGD

Jan 24, 2004
malibu and pineapple juice
cranberry juice and grey goose

i ain't gon lie i like them fruity drinks

lately i've just been gettin that captain coke shits proper and won't hit u too hard

anyone know if that captain morgan with the coconut is any good? how bout that new absolute? that shit any good?

anyway i don't fucks wit tha beer unless that's the only thing at the party...guiness man i give props to those who smash those down the throat like its nuthin

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
they call me kb said:
anyone know if that captain morgan with the coconut is any good? how bout that new absolute? that shit any good?
dont know about the coconut one but since you like fruity shit the strawberry banana morgan is pretty good for mix drinks and shit...you can slam it out of the bottle if you wanted too,tastes pretty damn good,can barely even taste the alcohol

Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
aight this is my kinda thread.. hell yeaaa!!!

i like to drink Old E 800 ... and high gravity... also 211
St. ides... and Mickeys....

of like hard shit.. I like Hennesey Mixed with Gin = SYN
that shit gets me twisted maynnnneee

and then i like Incerdible Hulks... nad also just hypnotic by it;s self is pretty good to....

then Vodka with Juice
and Jack and Coke..
and Rum and Joke...

and thats about it..
overall my fav is Hennesey With Gin
and Henn with Coke...

damm all this talk about these good ass drinks is making me thirsty!!! :)