DREW AKA TOKZTERO CD'S FOR SALE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
Those are CD-Rs with old material and horrible production, anyone can burn them and sell them. I'm waiting on Starz the Limit to distribute some professional quality, new product.

Mar 13, 2007
^Nortecalifaholic wasn't that bad but it wasn't the shit either. I wonder why STL only announced Tokz's album one time and haven't mentioned it since.I haven't heard anything involving the progress of Tokztero's new album since they announced he was with STL now.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Those are CD-Rs with old material and horrible production, anyone can burn them and sell them. I'm waiting on Starz the Limit to distribute some professional quality, new product.
nortecalifaholic had some tight beats for those 11 tracks, but the sound quality should have been mastered. i don't think STL have better production to offer at all. from the recent releases, it sounds weak.

who was doing the beats for drew on the xiv till eternity album?

Jan 9, 2004
nortecalifaholic had some tight beats for those 11 tracks, but the sound quality should have been mastered. i don't think STL have better production to offer at all. from the recent releases, it sounds weak.

who was doing the beats for drew on the xiv till eternity album?
NO doubt, I'm not saying the beats weren't tight, I meant the cd wasn't mastered so it sounds horrible compared to cd's that have gone through the whole production process. Im a big fan of Tokztero, he came with original styles and flavors on that cd. I'm looking forward to the next project and hope the cd is a professional quality release. So far it sounds like he's signed up with STL.

I'm not sure anyone knows who did the beats on xiv te.

Jan 9, 2004
^Nortecalifaholic wasn't that bad but it wasn't the shit either. I wonder why STL only announced Tokz's album one time and haven't mentioned it since.I haven't heard anything involving the progress of Tokztero's new album since they announced he was with STL now.
No se. Don't we got some STL folx in this forum. How about an answer for the homies question???