Dress'n' up for holloween in the work place!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
^^^yeah mang!!! Run'n' the money league pool is taking up that time!!!

To the responders, y'all have not answered the question!!!

"would you let your girl dress up at work for halloween when she works with nutt'n' but doooods???"

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
We are engaged, never dealt with fidelity issues with her,
don't really have much to worry about, but i'm a dooood and certain shit just don't sit right with me!!! Regardless of how good or bad she is!!!

Yeah, i be trip'n' off this one!!!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Breh, my lady works with dudes. It's nothin... women dont need to be dressing like tramps in the work place for halloween anyhow unless she is a stripper, that shit is WAY unprofessional & out of line for a job.

but bottom line is this: Its all about trust & respect.

She needs to respect that you wouldnt want her going to work in a slutty maids outfit, or a whore cop or the like.

& you gotta trust that she wouldnt do you wrong even if she was dressed in her bday suit for Halloween.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yeah you right!!!
I'll be a man and admit, i do have insecurities as EVERYONE does!!!
HOWEVER I JUST CAN'T FATHOM MY GIRL BE'N' THE OFFICE SEXY KITTEN
WHEN THERE'S NOTHING BUT OTHER MEN!!!
WITH HER BE'N' THE ONLY FEMALE, I KNOW THEY DUMB ASS DROOL OVER HER
BIG OLE ASS AS IT IS!!!
then tell her you aint cool with it, give your reasons politely & see how much she really respects your opinion.

remember, marriage is for life & you will see where her head is at, before you even take the walk down the isle.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
women dont need to be dressing like tramps in the work place , that shit is WAY unprofessional & out of line for a job.

but bottom line is this: Its all about trust & respect.

& you gotta trust that she wouldnt do you wrong even if she was dressed in her bday suit for Halloween.
and there you have it...the bottom line

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Insecurities come from 2 things:

1 - Afraid your partner will do something you have thought about doing (cheating, flirting, etc)

2 - They did it and you never got over it.

I can honestly say I aint insecure with my chick. I used to be when I was about 7-9 years younger, but Im so secure now she hates it cause she knows if she flirt, cheat, or whatever I throw the deuce at her.

it's nothin

then again, I don't think there is a dude better than me on this planet.

Oct 11, 2009
My insecurity would come from knowing that all it takes is something a little too slutty and 1 or 2 men that had a little too much to drink and try to do or say some disrespectful shit to my woman thatta have me on someone's helmet... not so much not trusting my chick but not trusting the men that she works around who don't get to see her dressed like that on a regular who can't contain themselves...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
My insecurity would come from knowing that all it takes is something a little too slutty and 1 or 2 men that had a little too much to drink and try to do or say some disrespectful shit to my woman thatta have me on someone's helmet... not so much not trusting my chick but not trusting the men that she works around who don't get to see her dressed like that on a regular who can't contain themselves...
I think that's why someone already stressed, you gotta talk to your girl about those situations. Plus, if she ain't strong enough as a women to defend herself from that typa shit she shouldn't be wearing things like that to begin with.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
^ now thats the real question!

Theres 2 types of costumes now...Regular...and Slorebag

She can be a cop...or she can be a slutty whorebag cop
she can be a witch...or she can be a sluttly whorebag witch
she can be a nurse...or she can beeee...well, you get the point

Truth is, only you gonna know whats cool and whats not..

Some of my homies are blessed with beautiful women who STAY DOWN and loyal, the type of broad that you just KNOW she stay faithful cause shes a lady and she has morals
these are the keepers that are hard to find, they have flaws but for the most part, these are those "ride till the wheels falls off and the tranny starts slippin,i love you forever" type relationships, cheating doesnt even cross her mind, might never...they have slowed down and are settled..WIFE DAT BITCH

Some of my homie got them ole "maybe" bitches...you know them females that you know you could hit it if you tried and it would take nothing but a lil liquor to get things crackin..she most likely has some hoe-ish tendancies but shes trying to stay faithful, might just suffer from low self esteem or whatever, they cheat when they get bored or you piss em off over some dumb shit..theyll slow down in their late 20 or early thirties

then you got them xmas bitches...them ole HO HO HOOOOOOO's, you know from the minute the way she looks at you that as soon as that nigga falls asleep she finna come creep with you, they got that look to em that just says...."yeah its all good" These are the type that are still fuckin their ex...which ex? sheeeit, probably all of em...this is the type of broad that talks about suckin dick at partie hella loud when drunk, just trashy sluts...them Way too easy ones, they cheat anytime they can, they wont slow down till like 45 or 50, they take any dick thats offered...

none of us know her better than you....

Last edited: