Dreams For My Children (DEEP SHIT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
sweet child of mine..I hope when you go outside the sun always shines..I hope you remember your greatest weapon is your mind/
I cope with the thoughts of what can happen through time..anything is possible...even probable dont ever wanna see you laying on a bed at the hospital/
so many questions to ask will my child have my style maybe even my smile?...boy or a girl I wish I could give you the world/
want to provide better for my children of course...all I want is to have happy kids and possibly a good marraige that wont end in a divorce/
i bet you'll have beautiful eyes..dont be surprised when shady fools tell you lies...acting like they friends, expect a disgise/
praying everyday you stay out of gangs and dont base your life on material things...believe you can acheive your dreams regardless of your enviornments scenes/
sometimes it seems like nothings going right..asking god why screaming in the twilight...stuck in a paradox loading ya glock with one shot..thiking bout puttin it to ya knot/
nobody ever said life was eazy but you make ya own destiny..you choose the acts that make up your childhood memories...hope I never let you down promise i'll always be around/
the shoulder to cry on when your sad..or just the person to argue with when your mad...never take a moment for granted you'll never feel alone and stranded..living my life tho it aint the way i planed it/
you gave me a reason to live from the start patched the hole in my heart..so this is joy? never thought about abortion rather create then destroy../
a piece of me..try and be the best father I can be protect you from stress...tattoo ya name across my chest thanking god cause through all the pain..for this I am blessed I must confess never think any less even after i'm put to rest/

May 10, 2002
thanks for the peep i've been thinking of writting this for awhile now it just finally came together and it dont matter if its simplistic its a poem not a rap so it gets away with it....

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
its good, but im not feelin the opening

sweet child of mine..I hope when you go outside the sun always shines..I hope you remember your greatest weapon is your mind/

^ good content i think, it just dont feel good comin out my mouth, but it i liek the (i hope i hope i cope with time )

this was my favorite part

so this is joy? never thought about abortion rather create then destroy../

i like it, but i dont like the gang/glock 2 ya knot stuff.. this could definately be worked into some dope shit rite on dogg..

(SOLO TRACK) LOL

May 10, 2002
the thing is i didnt write this for a album I just thought about all my worries and wishes for my children and wrote them down thats how i got my ideas....

May 10, 2002
lol pretty paper nah i can always show it to my kids down the road or something you never know...and i have to get messanger first but i'll hit you up peace out