"Dream" Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Let's say you have a record label and some money laying around, and you want to put a compilation out. Homeboy Rap artists and Bay artists, what collaborations would you want to put on "your" compilation?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Ima save everyone the trouble :crazie locz, reckless, Vince de gilaz,, flame,unknown, cazprr Capone from wezt zide modezto who else im missin
^^you forgot lil lucky, goldtoes and serio

Get track killa on a song
^^^^^^^^^^^ EXACTLY

Travis Wun this ain't the old siccness.net these kind of threads aren't productive anymore
its for berner, drake and kreayshawn right urney?

oh and for ap9s frontin lol

May 17, 2006
Damn a good combo would be
Mousie, 11/5, mr kee, ricasha ssf, duke shiesty, vago, baldhead rick, san quinn, tokztero, shadow, lil dee, lil los, lil toro, pistol cee, big rhino, c locs, docta evil, cali criminal, and louie loc

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
most homeboy artists are bay artists so that is redundant also for the most part
many of the possible combinations have allready been achieved. I anything i would broaded the bigger picture. Homeboy artists who might sound good with famous cats on
a custom collabo...
I cant think of any but im sure others who follow mainstream more would have an idea.

I wanted to post this earlier but i had to let everybody get the crazie locs, serio, lil lucky
fuckery outt of the way..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
most homeboy artists are bay artists so that is redundant also for the most part
many of the possible combinations have allready been achieved. I anything i would broaded the bigger picture. Homeboy artists who might sound good with famous cats on
a custom collabo...
I cant think of any but im sure others who follow mainstream more would have an idea.

I wanted to post this earlier but i had to let everybody get the crazie locs, serio, lil lucky
fuckery outt of the way..
im glad you left out Mr Kro, hes such a great artist

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Let's say you have a record label and some money laying around, and you want to put a compilation out. Homeboy Rap artists and Bay artists, what collaborations would you want to put on "your" compilation?
hmmm, GREAT question but first things first I wouldnt put ANY homeboy artists because I would actually wanna sell in large numbers & history goes to show you aint not 1 homeboy ever dropped a platinum album & selling is the goal here folks.

lets not forget that.