Dre Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2006
How many of yall listen to Dre Dog (Nickatina)?
I Got All his albums except the new horns n halos(II & III)

this few insipired me to start rappin and make beats
now 2 years later and im makin songz

thankz Dre Dog

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I like Nickatina although I only have a few of his albums. I'm really feeling "Conversation With a Devil" though. Can someone put a list of their favorite Nickatina albums in order? Thanks in advance.

Sep 12, 2002
Raider Rick said:
raven in my eyes and the new jim jones are bay classics. I have every dd/andre nicki album...even though he has never blown up he is bigger then a jay-z in my book
you forgot about i hate u with a passion that my favorite

Aug 23, 2002
I agree with you gabe. Dre Dog (Crooked Crow,Situation Critical, and Powder 4 The Hoes, Mothafucka) was so fucking hard. But when he became Nickatina, he lost his vocal presence. Him and Cougnut together = PRICELESS

May 31, 2006
yeah i have to agree with Gabe on the whole Dre Dog/Nickatina topic.. i went to his show on the 21st, cuz i love his older material (Plus Cellski did some old songs from Mr. Predicter) and the songs he did as Dre Dog were the cleanest. He was in his prime as Dre Dog cuz his style was raw and gritty, you can't forget that song Walkin Assassin. And yes the few Dre Dog with Cougnut songs are the shit, there's a vid of them doing that song Muthafucka on Youtube.. deffinately worth checkin out..