Dre Dog/Nickatina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
"andre nickatina is alright, but Dre Dog is WAAAY tighter"

overheard this actual conversation on B.A.R.T (train)

smoke dope and rap will always be his #1, ayo for yayo for the younger cats

lol...your question sounds likethe topic for a research paper...

"whats your opnion and why"

I feel that Dre Dog's Smoke dope and rap is the quentessential example of lyrical creativity and Mr. Dog's characteristic charisma in the recording booth. The impression that this spiritual hymn left imprinted in my mind... is the fact that this is an exemplary example of pure linguistic representation of the San Francisco Bay Area's high quality cocaine hydrochloride found in the Western Addition of the Fillmore District. A truly illustrative portait of masterful craftmanship in the art of word association in relation to the subject of inebriation utilizing a combination of tetrahydracannibinol and Cocaine benzoylmethylecgonine, or by simple insufflation or absorbtion into the mucous membranes.

He is I... and I is Him...Slim with the tilted brim...whats my muthafuckin name?

Jan 18, 2006
Dre Dog BPS

Andre Nickatina WPS

That alone will sway opinions.
i love both, oh the irony. Its hard to even make a list cuz hes up there with 2 or 3 bay rappers as having the most classic material. My question what does Raven in my Eyes go under cuz that would be the one that was all people music lol. And whoever thinks a lot of the shit he did with Equipto is WPS yall dont know shit lol

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
"My favorite color's blue, I'm like the number two"

PURE GENIUS

You're missing the deeper meaning, breh. That means he likes he likes to have his cake and eat it too. Its really really deep.

All jokes aside though, and as nursery rhyme as some of his newer stuff is, Dre Dog/Nickatine has a solid number of really good songs hes put out.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
When he switched over to the name Andre Nickatina he became hit or miss, but his hits were really good. At the same time some of his songs or lines, when they missed, they really missed. As time went on his ratio of hits to misses got worse and worse.

The ratio started out as 1/2 to 1/3 now its like 1/8 good song for every bad song/s.

Jan 18, 2007
When he switched over to the name Andre Nickatina he became hit or miss, but his hits were really good. At the same time some of his songs or lines, when they missed, they really missed. As time went on his ratio of hits to misses got worse and worse.

The ratio started out as 1/2 to 1/3 now its like 1/8 good song for every bad song/s.
Very good analysis.....But even some of his simpler songs still go over peoples heads and they just don't realize it.....