[DRASTIK DISS 2 ICEBURG]::again::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
hahahha once again..we floodin the boards wit these disses..sall love sall muzik ya feels meh..well this is the re-buttle from drastik.. so yeh just take a gander n listen to it..give some feedback..who won this battle? is it dead? is it still goin? haha lets see what errr one thinks..if yall even give a shit in the first place...peep game..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/drasmusic.htm

aight challz

Jul 14, 2003
www.myspcae.com
Ya'll should stop wit the diss songs .. cuz yall embarresin yall selfs .... both of yall put diss songs that talk about the same shit. I dont know if you notice but yall should peep it. Dats shit is gettin old forreal.... I aint really gotta prove nothin to neither one of yall or n e 1... yall both can put out 100 diss songs each.... bet anything both of yall dumb assses would be talkin bout the same lame ass shit. I mean if yall really wanna use my name to gain publicity then go ahead.... D.U.I just dont waste ur time puttin out another diss cuz its curtains for you i mean you talkin bout "lets collab" i mean its watever to me.. Drastic just stop cuz you gettin too much dignity from all this, you over hear talkin bout nothin.....all them filipino jokes is lame ... you talk bout how we eat rice .. come on tell me something i dont know.. and learn how to talk before you spit cuz ur fuckin horrable... you mumble words and cant say certain words... and you got the balls to call me a fob... lmao... And just let it be know for the late niggas out there i aint wit T.T.H its all bout BLOCC PATNAZ let it be known DALY CITY.... so to the both of yall kids just stop cuz it aint workin... and if you are gonna make another diss song put both of ur dumb ass brains toghether u just might come up wit somthing tight ... lmao... So im out ONE .... lmao