DRANK "SLOW YOUR ROLL"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
Anyone ever try this? It's oppisate of an energy drink. Anti -Energy. Non-Alcoholic. It's a trip it works. Cant sleep I'll drink one. Pass out. Anyone else try it ever?

Sep 5, 2008
"Drank" contains a combination of Valerian Root, Rose Hips, and Melatonin designed to "slow your roll" after a hectic day. A calming beverage, Drank is formulated to relax the body, mind, and soul. "Drank" is the perfect lifestyle beverage for those who can appreciate extreme relaxation. So grab a Drank and "Slow Your Roll"!
never heard of it... but i think i will now. im getting sick of making that sleep aid tea every night

Sep 5, 2008
good shit, any specific 7-11s or they all got em? i have a place near 24th & florin i stay at every couple days so im always up there. Might have to hit up the 7-11s around here and find out.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
man after a hard day's work, all I need is a Blunt, a few ice cold micro brews, a couch or my comfy computer chair some slaps and some web browsing. fuck yo DRANK!!! oh and a good blowjob never hurt anyone right? :) lol

Nov 14, 2002
I found that a shot of brandy always makes me a little sleepy. I'll have to try and find this drink though.
You know what else makes you sleepy? Being tired.

I don't get why people force themselves to sleep when their body isn't interested in doing so. Although, I've been up for the entire night so my views might be a little biased.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
You know what else makes you sleepy? Being tired.

I don't get why people force themselves to sleep when their body isn't interested in doing so. Although, I've been up for the entire night so my views might be a little biased.
yeah well sometimes you just need a little help to get tos leep what's the fbitg fuckin deelal? Geez fuck the werid shit. Hly hell that's pretty good typing for being as drunk as ai am.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ive found out drinking before noon i tend to want to take a nap. unless i fight through it and keep drinking i get a new second wind

May 15, 2002
We got a sample case of a drink similar to this at my work the other day. It was called "chill" or some stupid shit like that. It had valerian, chamomile, and some other shit in it. Tasted like they just dumped a bunch of valerian in a cup of juice. Kinda weird.