Drake - Started From The Bottom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
How did he start from the bottom if he was an actor before a rapper? His parrents are prolly rich he's a queer. I didn't listen to the song tho. I'd rather shove a turd up my nose than listen to a Drake song.
Hey, he kicked it & showed love to your idol 40 though LOL!

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Everybody hates on Drake in here, but a lot of people sang a different tune when he went to the Bay to film. The Motto video.

Back then is was, "Drake showing the Bay love! That's a good look for us!"

Yada yada yada LMAO! SMH :dead:
LMAO then it went to all hell when he had Tyga out there in an L.A. hat rockin blue everything lulz

...then a bunch of local rappers with big egos & small budgets got butthurt for not getting invited to the set.

invited? ...muh fucker we didnt even know you were relative. LOL

May 16, 2002
LMAO then it went to all hell when he had Tyga out there in an L.A. hat rockin blue everything lulz

...then a bunch of local rappers with big egos & small budgets got butthurt for not getting invited to the set.

invited? ...muh fucker we didnt even know you were relative. LOL

LMAO! EXACTLY!!!!!! 1000 Props!

Props: S.SAVAGE

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
@1:30

I found this shit to be pure comedy & I got nothin but love for Big Oso but...

lol

That dude in the wheelchair is not even from the fucken bay lol neither are those other bodyguard type dudes only Oso is. That video was like Husalah said on Project GTA "it's retarted than retarted niggas done got me started" and they acted like Drake actually cared about them lol stupid.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That dude in the wheelchair is not even from the fucken bay lol neither are those other bodyguard type dudes only Oso is. That video was like Husalah said on Project GTA "it's retarted than retarted niggas done got me started" and they acted like Drake actually cared about them lol stupid.
I am about to say the truest shit ever typed on the internet:

'Drake never saw that video'

lol