Drake Started From The Bottom (OG RON C) CHOPPED NOT SLOPPED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
sud be titled started at the bottom(basement rapping at the big ass house my rich mommy owned in a gated community)

Sep 20, 2003
only faggots and girls listen to Drake.
Call me a faggot if u want but your the one who clicked the thread, u kno amn well ur bumpin the song right now. Its just music foe, to be so aggresive as to call someone a faggot for listening to a drake song well its obvious u have some daddy issues...... or uncle.

Its hip hop, lol ur afraid this song will turn u out, like this is the one song that could push u over the fence or out the closet.

Oh i get it ever since dmx called him out its been the cool thing to be on the defensive end.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
lol @ foe

I've been anti-Drake for the longest, but I will admit he has a few jams. I liked that "I'm On One" track because I do be on one. And "No Lie" is dope as fuck. Not goin out of my way to listen to Drake but if those tracks come on, I'm fuckin with it.

Props: Rasan
Sep 20, 2003
Its coo i dont care if ur fans of his or not but dont click the thread cause u want the world to know u no longer get hard when u listen to drake. Im not a fan of his but i was 4 yrs ago, i just want to contribute to this dead thread. Besides its chopped and screwed, not like its the radio version. I was gonna post the wiz khalifa and mgk versions but not any more, since its a faggot thing at siccness. LMAO.

FOE !