Drake and OVO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This shit finally leaked. im gonna listen to it more tomorrow to give my opinion.

1. Tuscan Leather
2. Furthest Thing
3. Started From the Bottom
4. Wu-Tang Forever
5. Own It
6. Worst Behavior
7. From Time
8. Hold On, We’re Going Home f. Majid Jordan
9. Connect
10. The Language
11. 305 To My City f. Detail
12. Too Much
13. Pound Cake f. Jay Z / Paris Morton Music 2
14. Come Thru
15. All Me f. 2 Chainz & Big Sean

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Damn - been waiting on this. I mean, IMO, his first two albums were tight as fuck so I was a little worried he wouldnt be able to top those. Sounds like its another banger tho.

The real question regarding this thread is how many Drake stalkers will come in to say how the albums is whack? The next question then becomes, how many come in and go the extra mile to get their hate on?

It will be interesting.

Anyway - checking the album right now.

Feb 8, 2003
Damn - been waiting on this. I mean, IMO, his first two albums were tight as fuck so I was a little worried he wouldnt be able to top those. Sounds like its another banger tho.

The real question regarding this thread is how many Drake stalkers will come in to say how the albums is whack? The next question then becomes, how many come in and go the extra mile to get their hate on?

It will be interesting.

Anyway - checking the album right now.

but you know this siccness lol so u know some will come in to fuck up the thread bc they have some type of issue with someone posting in it and they will say this album weak and never even listened to the album. drake has skills I always i thought his lyrics are on point on all his songs. if he wanna sing it dont bother me bc atleast he can sing.

Props: Gemini

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I just gave his album a listen, the production is something you would expect from the machine, high quality. His content is getting better but it's not my thing.

I would call this a hip-pop album.

Apr 25, 2002
I am anticipating this album and not even a big fan of Drake. Hip hop needs him to deliver this time

Going to wait til I am back home and off the road to give a proper listen
Why the f*ck does hip hop "needs" him to deliver this time? He ain't the crown prince of this b*tch!!! f*ck it whether he delivers or not! I'm waiting for a new KILLA TAY or Z RO & SLIM THUG album anyway!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Killa Tay got a new album in Itunes called "The one and only".

Drakes new album is pretty good.i like this better than Take Care cause its more rappin on it but i still think Thank Me Later is his best album so far.