DRAGON BALL Z THE MOVIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2004
Justin Chatwin
AS

Goku

AND

James Marsters

AS

Piccolo

20th Century Fox has set Justin Chatwin (The Invisible, War of the Worlds) to play Goku and James Marsters ("Smallville," "Angel," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") as the villain Piccolo in Dragon Ball Z.

In the big screen adaptation, Goku is a powerful warrior who protects the Earth from an endless stream of rogues bent on dominating the universe and controlling the mystical objects from which the film takes its name.

Actor/writer/director Stephen Chow (Kung Fu Hustle) is producing. Final Destination helmer James Wong will direct from a script he wrote. Ben Ramsey wrote an earlier draft.

The story is based on Akira Toriyama's popular manga that has spawned graphic novels, a long-running TV series and more than 25 video games. The Jump Comics division of Tokyo-based Shueisha published the "Dragon Ball" manga.

With shooting scheduled to begin later this month, Fox will bow the sci-fi/adventure worldwide Aug. 15. Chatwin has already begun training with 87Eleven, the stunt performance company behind the action sequences in The Matrix, The Bourne Supremacy,Mr. & Mrs. Smith and 300. sorry pics wont come out but thats goku

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Wow I didnt care at all until I saw that Stephen Chow is producing it. Shaolin Soccer kicked ASS.. Kung Fu Hustle was decent too.

DBZ is cookie cutter anime but it has an alright storyline if you cut out 80% of the drawn-out filler content. The strong characters are its best point imo.

(p.s. dont watch american dubs.)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
transformers- no comment

i understand if some people liked it, i walked out at the height of the ending...watched it at home later, still didnt feel it

megan fox was the only reason for me to see that movie

i was hating the whole time i was in the theatre...lol

i dunno i mihgt not ever like animated to live action movies

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so was i..that was partly why i was let down..even watched the original before i went to see the new one...

if i think about it the only movie i liked that was a conversion was sin city...the lighting and coloring was classic

i just dont feel too much tampering with classics.

i liked all the new texas chainsaw's though.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Yeah, but Sin City was never a cartoon though. So you dont have a pre conceived idea of how the voices should sound.

And the Chainsaw remake was better then the original in my opinion.