Dr. Sebi and his claims of curing AIDS, Cancer, Etc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Intro:

Full interview (was hella interesting, dude knows his shit)

My nigga young Sebi.
So I was on Worldstar and ran across some shit about some dude who had claimed to have the cure for aids, cancer, diabetes, and a gang of other uncureable diseases currently plauging the world. Well he got sued by the supreme court apparently, brought 77 patients to court with him who were cured of diseases and WON in supreme court in New York of all places, with no lawyer appointed, just for dolo. Now thats a hard ass thing to pull off.

I dont really know about his claims yet, but watching it he definitely seems like a smart ass dude.

whats your opinion? I know 50 odd minutes is alot so i threw in the top one cuz it was quicker. I mean fuck it, I drink kombucha liek that shit gon do any fuckin good, i have an open mind. dont know my opinion on this yet but it was interesting enough to catch my attention.

Last edited:
May 14, 2002
Of course he's going to be called a quack, doesn't mean he actually is one though.

Dude sounds a lot like most holistic doctors. And in my experience they can get results where the regular medical establishment doesn't.
They could all be called quacks, but are they really just because they're methods and approach may seem a little unorthodox.
I don't know anything about the law case or fake healings and I don't agree with everything he says but some of it does makes sense though.

When he talked about that the body needs oxygen as fuel it reminded me about some videos of Wim Hof (the ice man) I've seen a while back. He's not a doctor but he (re)discovered some breathing techniques where he says he pushes more oxygen in the cells and takes more co2 out the body and that makes him do extraordinary things. Like climbing the Mount Everest in just shorts or running a marathon in the arctic circle without any physical training also just in shorts and sandals.
He claimed that because of these techniques he could also influence his immune system a pretty insane thing to say and when scientists tested him they not only confirmed that but they were also able to reproduce the test after wim had taught other people how to do this as well.

And the part about the food also. We know fuck all about what is actually healthy for the human body. So someone has some radical idea it's easy to call him a quack and maybe he is but it gives you something to think about because we don't even know what we don't know.

May 9, 2002
The fuck you did. I dont know why anyone tries to have an serious type of convo with you on here. You just pull the fuckery out.

ANYWAYS

I dont know if this shit works, but i do know we, as humans, put a ton of junk in it and that cant help. One would think that putting healthy shit in it would not fuck it up. Just a guess.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The fuck you did. I dont know why anyone tries to have an serious type of convo with you on here. You just pull the fuckery out.

ANYWAYS

I dont know if this shit works, but i do know we, as humans, put a ton of junk in it and that cant help. One would think that putting healthy shit in it would not fuck it up. Just a guess.

Eating dog shit cures cancer. But it's from a special breed of dog. I can teach you all about it for 125 dollars.