DR. DRE'S BLUNTZ & TANQUERAY MUSIC VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
Smokin Blunts and Drinkin Tanqueray?

The B Side jam with the whole Row on it?

Never knew there was a vid for it. I'm interested.

May 24, 2002
Nah I know there is a official video for this cause one of my homeboys was in it... alot of people dont know but that track was suppose to be one of the main singles for the chronic, they had a video for it and everything but for certain reasons death row or interscope took it off the album so its probably in the death row vaults..

Jun 1, 2006
MICKEY916 said:
Nah I know there is a official video for this cause one of my homeboys was in it... alot of people dont know but that track was suppose to be one of the main singles for the chronic, they had a video for it and everything but for certain reasons death row or interscope took it off the album so its probably in the death row vaults..

trip out...... i bet theres all kinds of footage, And Music that has never been released

Dec 28, 2005
MICKEY916 said:

ok no shit... I guess Suge is saving some of that shit for later, when he needs some new money again.. fucker

May 11, 2002
It is also on the "Phat Blunts Comp". I have it on vinyl.

Track Listing
1. Dopeman - N.W.A.
2. City Of Dope - Too Short
3. Puffin' On Blunts And Drankin' Tanqueray - Dr. Dre
4. Pack The Pipe - The Pharcyde
5. My Summer Vacation - Ice Cube
6. Don't Give Me No Bammer - RBL Posse
7. Illegal Business - Boogie Down Productions
8. Cheeba Cheeba - Tone Loc
9. Psycho Dwarf - The Beatnuts
10. Fuckin' Wit Dank - Pooh-Man
11. Mary Jane - Tha Alkaholiks
12. I Like 2 Smoke Weed & Listen 2 Hip Hop - Mad Flava
13. Slow Burnin' 22.5 Degrees Fahrenheit - Kokane

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ITS FREAKS said:
yeah, it was on the Dre Day single.

i still got the instrumental!

have the single on vinyl!
i had the cassette single. i dont think they would have had an mtv style music video. the song was ridiiiiculously long for a vid if i recall correctly.