Dr. Dre to produce Lil Eazy-E's new album.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
There was an article in the new XXL magazine which is a tribute to the late Eazy-E. There is also a paragraph which talks about his son Lil E signing with Virgin records and that Dre has signed on to produce some of the album which is going to be called "2 Eazy" or "N.W.A" The album will also feature a unreleased trak with Eazy-E. Other guest like Ice Cube and Bone Thugs will be on the CD too. . .

I'm lookin forward to this shit!

Jun 9, 2004
AOD said:
There was an article in the new XXL magazine which is a tribute to the late Eazy-E. There is also a paragraph which talks about his son Lil E signing with Virgin records and that Dre has signed on to produce some of the album which is going to be called "2 Eazy" or "N.W.A" The album will also feature a unreleased trak with Eazy-E. Other guest like Ice Cube and Bone Thugs will be on the CD too. . .

I'm lookin forward to this shit!
good news.

Apr 26, 2002
year right!!!!! how many times we heard this? dre was supposed to produce A GANG uv albums. snoops, rakim's, eve's, n.w.a.'s, ....jay-z's if i'm not mistakin. he aint doin shit. fold.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I wouldn't believe it but from what I understand Dre signed a deal with Virgin to do it and that's why they're pushing bak the release of Lil Eazy's album. It was supose to drop in Jan I think. . .

You can chek the april issue of XXL too. . .

May 11, 2002
Great News. I will have to pick up a copy of the April XXL. Thats tight that they did a tribute to Eazy. No one says shit about it anymore. Hell, it's going to be 10 years this year.

Mar 19, 2005
I have a video interview that I conducted with Lil Eazy on my website w c r y d a z ....

Dr. Dre has signed on to produce for the album, as well as Scott Storch. Ice Cube also does a song with Lil Eazy, and there will be some digitally mastered duets with the late Father and Son....

The album is called "N.W.A. - Nigga Wit Attitude" ....

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Codeine said:
Great News. I will have to pick up a copy of the April XXL. Thats tight that they did a tribute to Eazy. No one says shit about it anymore. Hell, it's going to be 10 years this year.
Yeah the tribute's coo it's got 1 pic of Eazy and then 1 of NWA I hadn't seen before and it also has a pic of Lil E over his fathers grave. The Magazine also features MC Eiht,The Game and a top 25 West Coast video's of all time. It's a pretty coo issue. . .