Dr.Dre producin Ice Cube's new album. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I was just watchin The NFL show and they had Cube on. And he said he's signing with Aftermath and Dre's gon produce his new album. I hope this shit happen and I hope they get Ren on a few traks. That's what the West Coast needs is some NWA shit. Cube still one a the tightest even though I think he's put out some bullshit in the past few years. And him on some Dre beats should be dope as fuk. . .

May 11, 2002
Sounds like Cube's LP will turn out tight. I would like to see Dre & Yella get back and start the production team again. High Powered Production...LOL. That's Old School. Anyway, if Cube has features from Ren, Dre, and other people it is gonna be a tight LP.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Cube always raps over some weak beats on his CDs. He comes tight on guest appearances and sounds good over solid west coast production. Then on his own CDs he has some weird sounding shit. With dre producing, it'll help us not notice Cubes weak delivery. Hopefully he can put a little extra attention into this CD and come up with another classic...

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
If they bring back that true nwa shit then dope, ill be waiting for the album, but it will probably be mostly some gay solo ice cube shit... like "WE BE CLUBBIN" lmao, and i ain't really in the mood to ehar any of that washed down crap.

but, we will see what happens with this project, hopefully its dope.

M

MURDA_MINDED

dimwmusicgroup said:
Cube shit is gonna be bangin'. Cube needs to really concentrate on his CD. Stop makin' movies for a minute and work in the lab. That's what been wrong with his music lately, tryin' to do too much. When his CD is finished, then he can get back in to movies.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
@ playa RY get the wax out yo ears

All of CUBE's albums have been tight except the WAR & PEACE vol.1. Yall need to be edumacated!!!!:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Cube always raps over some weak beats on his CDs.. With dre producing, it'll help us not notice Cubes weak delivery
WHAT THE FUCK,CUBES A LEGEND IN THE GAME...DEATH CERTIFICATE,PREDATOR,LETHAL INJECTION...PUT DOWN THE PIPE...I HOPE CUBE BRINGS IN REN,TO DO SOME TRACKS,AND REALLY PUTS AN EFFORT ON THIS ONE...NO MORE WE BE CLUBBIN ..

May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
Man... Cube's done some wack stuff, but "Weak Delivery?" are you nuts? Mainstream, he's one of the hardest ever on the mic.

About a full year ago, Cube said (way back in january, I think it was, we put it on wckillaz) that his next album, he was gonna take a long time to do, because it was gonna be political like his first two albums were (wow). Now, about a month ago, he announces he signed with Dre. Man... this album is gonna be bangin.

May 2, 2002
If anyone thought Cube fell off just listen to his verses on the NWA reunion tracks... "Hello", and "Chin Check" are sicc. It was like the Predator all over again man...