Dr. Dilznik

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
his cd came out about 2 years ago .....he is a white boy ..the cd aint to bad ..its has more of a eastcoast/horror core vibe to it ..kind of like necro but not so crazy ..over all its a good cd its not like your regular k.c. cd ..if u can find it pick it up ...i wish i could find another copy since mine is all scratched

Aug 21, 2002
yea the cd is hella tight...imma hit that site up hopefully i can order it from there...and dilz reminds me of lord infamous...the old lord not the new one

Aug 21, 2002
Hella tight.....i always wondered wut happen to that cat....lemme know....and is it better for me to buy his cd thru that website...or should i go thru U or him directly?

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dr. Dilznik, hell yeah that foo got spits..ive been wantin to hear his album too...all i got is two songs from him..one goes " it was a cold an misty night,the moon was pale but glowing light,clutchin my scaple very tight" i forgot the other but its somthin like this "voices in my head wont stop still trumbling from after shocc"

that foo is pretty sicc!

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
"she started running like she was in tracc, i said oh crap shes getting away but i'll make her pay if she wants to play,she will not live to see another day,what can i say a bloody display devour her body like she was my prey,but any way lets cut to the chase, this chicc has got to be hidding someplace, bitch u dont run cuz i'll cutch your waste, chop up your body an see how it taste, dont waste my time an dont be dafient i only do this for medical science"

hahaha im diggin that shit