DPI Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
You can't edit them.I mean you can but,Well,you can't go from little to large in size.You'll lose quality.Sorta like when you try to resize an image from little to bigger.When you start your graphic,you gotta start it in 300dpi

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
drop image ready and cop Photoshop................
u can use Kazaa to download it, or if u aint got the time, hit me up ive got a disc wit just about every program u need to get started for $25 (hit up my site....click the pic in my sigg, then go to the "programs 4 sale" page to see the list)

but if u want to make a printable image (cd covers, etc) they have to be at least 300dpi

www.evilwayzgraphics.cjb.net

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
image ready is photoshop's "partner in crime". image ready is for web related shit. rollovers, banners, animated shit. i would suggest importing your graphics into image ready if you plan on using it to make graphics for the web.

peace....

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
everyone said what I was gonna say,

Type | resolution | color mode | file types
Print graphics | 300dpi | cmyk | tiff, eps, psd, ask the printer
Web graphics | 72dpi | rgb | jpg for photographs and complex graphics, gif for simple animation and graphics with less color variations.