Dozens hurt in D.C. Eminem concert stampede

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

Now there is 2 reasons not to go to a Eminem Concert

1-He Sucks

2-You will get stomped

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
only if you the one jumpin around runnin into people...instead of the one knockin mothafucka's out...fuck a mosh pit...i'll be sockin fools..

Apr 25, 2002
Cin forever hating on Em. You should just stop replying to these threads. You ain't got shit to say so fuck your opinion.

Me getting stomped at one of his concerts. Fuck that. I'm knocking a motherfucker out.

A publicity stunt. Yeah, that's exactly what is sounds like. Yes tragic, you too are a true em fan. Replying to every thread about him and even making your own.

If you guys ain't got nothing good to say it's probally because of that dick in your mouth.

:dead:

May 8, 2002

|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
Cin forever hating on Em. You should just stop replying to these threads. You ain't got shit to say so fuck your opinion.

Me getting stomped at one of his concerts. Fuck that. I'm knocking a motherfucker out.

A publicity stunt. Yeah, that's exactly what is sounds like. Yes tragic, you too are a true em fan. Replying to every thread about him and even making your own.

If you guys ain't got nothing good to say it's probally because of that dick in your mouth.

////////////////////////////////////

Could'nt have said it better myself... cin why don't you go to some esham board and ask him what happened last year when D-12 gave him a good old fashion ass kickin:devious: .
Why the fuck do you post on every fuckin thread wit his name in it if you hate him soo bad???Your a fuckin idiot quit postin your hate posts you fat juggalo.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Actually there wasn't a mosh pit, cinful got so turned on by the site of Eminem he started to jacc off so everyone started beating the shit out of him.

C

CinFul-1

Apperantly yall are a bunch of Bitches, who smell like fuckin Afghans. I can stae Eminem sucks balls just so everyone else who checks the threads knows I think he is a fag. GodZilla I could put a dick in your mouth if you want homie.

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:

:dead:
HOLD YOUR HORSES COWBOY....I EXPRESSED MY OPINION ON THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED AT THAT SHOW,NOTHING MORE.....I THINK I SAID BEFORE THAT I'M AN EMINEM FAN,I JUST THINK THE NEW CD PALES IN COMPARISON TO HIS EARLIER WORK.....AND I DIDN'T RESPOND TO EVERY THREAD ABOUT HIM.....YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP...A QUESTION 4 YOU...HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN ARTIST YOU LIKE DROP AN ALBUM YOU THINK IS GARBAGE????I BET YOU HAVE...AND I BET YOU WOULD GIVE YOUR OPINION ON IT JUST LIKE I DID....TRAGIC...

May 10, 2002
I don't know if this is a case of Em pulling publicity stunts, but I've always seen his whole act (his personality, who he hates on) as a publicity stunt, and I'm not sure it can be denied that this is the main reason he sells 9 million records rather than 2 or 3. I like Em though cuz obviously the man is an incredibly skilled and gifted lyricist

May 7, 2002
There was a mosh pit because Papa Roach is also on the card along with Xzibit, Ludacris, and X-ecutioners.

The show sounds tight, and I will be at the one in San Francisco.

Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
Apperantly yall are a bunch of Bitches, who smell like fuckin Afghans. I can stae Eminem sucks balls just so everyone else who checks the threads knows I think he is a fag. GodZilla I could put a dick in your mouth if you want homie.
First the fuck off those ignorant ass racist comments will get YOU knocked the fuck out in flesh form. I mean really. Where the fuck did that come from. I have no tolerance for hate like that. How you going to put a dick in my mouth HOMIE when it's already stuck up your favorite rappers (em) ass. Now with that being said. Just admit it. I'm telling the truth and it's getting to you. You sound terribly pissed now that you can't go to one of his concerts for the fact of getting stomped the FUCK out. Ain't that a shame. Getting stomped the fuck out by Eminem fans. HAHA.

@tragic: *holds horses* My bad about that folks. I have experienced a favored artist put out shitty material. Your opinion all makes sense now. Sorry for coming at you sideways. Stay up.

__ ___ ____ ______ __________ _____________
I couldn't really give a fuck less if people don't like Em. It ain't making or breaking me. But to blatanly throw insults at a character is just pathetic. All promotion is good promotion. The best way to hate is to not say anything at all. Keep my name in your mouth so you don't forget who's dick your sucking.