Download Yun-Gun "16 Shots Bloc 2 Bloc" on Mperia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2002
www.yun-gun.com
whoooaaa xraidedloc831, slow ya role homie with that punk shit cuddy... miss me wit your 'skip through the town and not holla at a reala', fa reala nugga! oh, i see, you got a taste of your own medicine...I'm at you first chance I get homie, I just been working hard, I got like 4 albums in the works plus I'm working on album covers and websites constantly...look out for that new C-Way website coming soon, what up Y-Dresta? it's official on & crackin!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Yung831 said:
whoooaaa xraidedloc831, slow ya role homie with that punk shit cuddy... miss me wit your 'skip through the town and not holla at a reala', fa reala nugga! oh, i see, you got a taste of your own medicine...I'm at you first chance I get homie, I just been working hard, I got like 4 albums in the works plus I'm working on album covers and websites constantly...look out for that new C-Way website coming soon, what up Y-Dresta? it's official on & crackin!
LMAO this fool...lol I guss i walked into that one. Lol you knowin I was just messin with ya homie.