DOWNLOAD OR LISTEN 2 ANY OF MY ALBUMZ@

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.A-WAX.NET ---DROP YOUR OPINIONS IN MY FORUM.....D.L. THA ALBUMZ FOR FREE....PURCHASE `EM THRU THA WAX STORE....I GOT BIG MOVEZ I`M MAKIN` YA`LL.....EXCLUSIVE NEWZ WILL BE POSTED ALSO....

May 21, 2002
Here's A-Wax's new name: Mr. DGAF (pronounced dagaf)(Don't Give A Fuck)

THIS IS PURELY UNOFFICIAL!

I'm just saying this because all the posts I read he don't take no shit.

Crazy shit.

Cuda

oh yeah, B4 enquiring minds create shit. This is not a DISS!

Just some shit to post

Keep movin' Wax!

Apr 25, 2002
THERE WAS A LINK ON THA TO WHERE YOU CAN D.L. THEM......I THOUGHT I SAW ONE ON THA AUDIO PAGE.....I`LL CHECK AGAIN.ASSASSIN....HELL YEAH!!!THANKZ HOMIE.CUDA...I SEE YA FOLKZ.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Is there anyway to download it to my cpu. So I dont have to keep going to the site to hear it and can just hear it from my cpu.

Jan 7, 2003
TIGHT SHIT!

Dammm I just heard a couple tracks off each album and all i can say iz damm that shit is tight fuckin raw! Dammm now i wanna go kop some A wax albums.. and tell all my homies about them.. Really tight tracks.. peace..

Apr 25, 2002
Shit was cool, but honestly I was expectin' somethin' way tighter from all the hype it gets. I'll keep soakin' those audios though and see if my opinion changes....glad I'm gettin' a chance to finally hear Wax's audios.....

Apr 25, 2002
that site is tight. keep yo audio shit up so folkers can peep shit. this was my suggestion for ALL underground artists that want they name to blow up. dudes aint finna buy shit they aint heard or heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.